TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rescued 19 chihuahuas, need your help now.

The wife and I brought home 19 Chihuahuas that were part of a puppy mill operation, they are in good shape and range in age from 2 weeks to about 7 years old. All color and hair lengths are included. If you live in the Southeast and would like to adopt one or more please PM me and we will make arrangements for you to get your pick(s). No adoption fees, we just want to get these little fellas good homes.

Mike & Jo

http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu144/1badshelby/rescue%20chihuahuas/?start=all

The wife and I brought home 19 Chihuahuas that were part of a puppy mill operation, they are in good shape and range in age from 2 weeks to about 7 years old. All color and hair lengths are included. If you live in the Southeast and would like to adopt one or more please PM me and we will make arrangements for you to get your pick(s). No adoption fees, we just want to get these little fellas good homes.

Mike & Jo

http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu144/1badshelby/rescue%20chihuahuas/?start=all

Bunch of little "cuties". I have 2 male and female have had them about 2 years. One/male/Poncho I bought from a local breeder and the other female/Rita, I got from a rescue kennel in Las vegas. Wish I could take one but 2 are about all I can handle right now. I'm retired and have had a Lab and before that a German Shepard and they were great dogs, but these 2 Chi's are amazing and in my opinion by far a much more personal dog to own. I'm hard of hearing and they are my ears at night when I sleep and they both sleep right along side me every night. Love em. God bless you for caring about our prescious animals.

Steve

Bullhead City, AZ.

Mike & Jo

If we were in the SE I would help out. In AZ so a little far to go. We have 2 dogs (or kids) now, with a large backyard (huge pet resort), and lots of extra room.

Mike & Jo

Good work, I would take one but my 2 rescues are eating me out of my house plus the clean up. The wife has a fear of Mops!!!

But, I will ask around!! It must be funny when they all bark at the same time.

Im thinking "Funny" only covers the first 5 minutes! :salute:

[/quoteThak goodness they are living in my pole barn and have a doorway to a fenced in area about 150 feet from the house! If anyone would like to contribute to the cause you can paypal a donation to m_vaughn@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mike and Jo

Im thinking "Funny" only covers the first 5 minutes! :salute:

[/quoteThak goodness they are living in my pole barn and have a doorway to a fenced in area about 150 feet from the house! If anyone would like to contribute to the cause you can paypal a donation to m_vaughn@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mike and Jo

I have to say after reading your post it made me giggle all day long. I have had alot of run in with those dogs working in the spanish area's. They would come running at you like a charging bull. Then once the barking starts it never ends and then the pants cuff pulling and biting on your shoe lace's. Meanwhile your trying to have conservation and you can't get a word in with that mini blow horn.

If, I can scrap up some extra cash it will be sent by paypal to you guys. The sheppard is now 9 months and eating like a horse between both dogs almost to huge bags of dog food.

Anthony

post-18733-12695654749_thumb.jpg

post-18733-12695654749_thumb.jpg

The humane society of East Alabama got word of our work and came today to help us out. We are now left with a Mom and her 4 pups 1 FM is availible and a 2 year old FM that we are going to keep with our crew. Thanks everyone for their kind words. If anyone is interested in the FM pup it will be about 4 weeks before she is old enough to leave her mom, just let me know, also the mom will be abailible to adopt. She is white with chocolate spots. The pup is brown.

Mike & Jo

The humane society of East Alabama got word of our work and came today to help us out. We are now left with a Mom and her 4 pups 1 FM is availible and a 2 year old FM that we are going to keep with our crew. Thanks everyone for their kind words. If anyone is interested in the FM pup it will be about 4 weeks before she is old enough to leave her mom, just let me know, also the mom will be abailible to adopt. She is white with chocolate spots. The pup is brown.

Mike & Jo

I should take one and dress it up like a cat for my mom she 73yrs old. She would be totally confused, I always prank her she so easy. One time in my teens, I borrowed my friends 2 yr old and let him into my mom house. She freaked out she thought sine the back door wasn't locked that he came in. To screw with her more, I had the kid call her grandma he could pass for girlfriend kid. :hysterical:

Archived