TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT Intake Tube

Jay Tucker is the Best

I got tired of looking at the stock Whipple intake tube and asked Jay if he could make me a carbon fiber OEM duplicate, he said yeah and you can see the results for yourself.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

The photos were taken at night with a flash and I plan on getting more pictures this weekend (after I clean the engine bay) without the flash if the sun decides to come out and play and the rain and snow stay away.

I know Jay is already making more and plans on having them in 3-4 weeks !!!! This is one beautiful piece and a must have for all Whipple owners !!!

Take Care

Andrew Nagle

Thanks for the kind words Andrew.

Yes, we are in production now and hope to release Carbon Fiber Whipple replacement tubes in the next 3-4 weeks.

I have a feeling this will be a popular item as the stock black texured plastic is a bit blah.

Retail on the tube will be only $199. As we get closer to release I will post up more info.

Thanks

Jay

Jay Tucker is the Best

I got tired of looking at the stock Whipple intake tube and asked Jay if he could make me a carbon fiber OEM duplicate, he said yeah and you can see the results for yourself.

The photos were taken at night with a flash and I plan on getting more pictures this weekend (after I clean the engine bay) without the flash if the sun decides to come out and play and the rain and snow stay away.

I know Jay is already making more and plans on having them in 3-4 weeks !!!! This is one beautiful piece and a must have for all Whipple owners !!!

Take Care

Andrew Nagle

Looks awesome Andrew, nice addition.

Dave

Archived