TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gauge Pod

Anyone have some install pics of the center-dash gauge pod?

Specifically, I was looking over the instructions, and the pictures attempt to show where the wiring/plumbing passes from the top of the dash to the underside, behind the radio/air conditioner controls. Unfortunately, I cannot really tell from the photo, just exactly where this pre-existing hole is supposed to be! It looks like it might pass through (or near) the defroster vents but I'd rather see a completed installation before I go probing around!

I'm looking for pics and or diagrams that would help me out in this area - the rest of the install looks straight forward.

Thanks friends,

Sam

Anyone have some install pics of the center-dash gauge pod?

Specifically, I was looking over the instructions, and the pictures attempt to show where the wiring/plumbing passes from the top of the dash to the underside, behind the radio/air conditioner controls. Unfortunately, I cannot really tell from the photo, just exactly where this pre-existing hole is supposed to be! It looks like it might pass through (or near) the defroster vents but I'd rather see a completed installation before I go probing around!

I'm looking for pics and or diagrams that would help me out in this area - the rest of the install looks straight forward.

Thanks friends,

Sam

I did mine this past weekend. Put a light on top of the dash where the vent is and look under the dash, you will see a little light comming thru a small space where the the wires will come thru. Tom PS call me if you need help 717-3298180

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the help folks!

Tom - I'll try the light trick!

Sam

Yes put a flashlight under the dash so you can see the hole. I used a metal wire to feed up through the hole and wrapped electrical tape onto the wires and pulled it through.

Archived