TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southbound to Grabberville

dave c

Who would like to join in the convoy to Grabberville? It will be pretty much the same as last year, start out at the Lynnwood P & R, then Tacoma Mall and any others along the way. If you could PM me your name and cell numbers, I'll put together a list. For those of you who haven't done this, its half the fun of going to Rob's Meet & Greet. Watching peoples faces as we roll by is priceless. We'll probably stop at the Chevron close to Rob's house so we'll be fueled up for Rob's cruise. Thinking about leaving Lynnwood @6:30. Yes I know it's going to be early for you Canadian folks, but you know it's worth it. There are 3 hotels a few blocks from the P & R if that makes it easier.

I'm open for any suggestions or other stops.

Thanks, Dave

Here's the list of Southies....(AKA-cool cruisers)

1 .Dave C------Dave and Sherri

2. dthiess------Dean and Jeanie

3 .GTH176-----Mark

4. Autogal------Linda

5. GTH186-----Andy

6. Lgs Shelbygt--Larry and Cindy

7. Hisssss-----Barbie and Jessica

8. Quadshot---Curt and Kathy

9. 428CJ--------Scott and Margaret

10. Mustangman--Jim and Ann

11. Slabo---------Bob and Pam

12. Mustanggt500--Nick and Diane

13. Stalwart------Stuart and Jane

14. One Trick Pony---Andy and Julie

15. MissyMustang----Missy

16. Dennis the Menace--Dennis

17. Skullraven------Todd and ??

18. MustangTom....Tom and Sue

19. Firesnake........Leon and Cynthia

20. ??40thRay??..........Ray and Cheryl

21. 8SGT441.............Adam and Shirley

22. 67Shelby........(Adams friend)

23. Thecarguy..........Dave And ?

24. SoontobeGT500...Kevin and Kelsey

25. CaptBob..............Bob

Who would like to join in the convoy to Grabberville? It will be pretty much the same as last year, start out at the Lynnwood P & R, then Tacoma Mall and any others along the way. If you could PM me your name and cell numbers, I'll put together a list. For those of you who haven't done this, its half the fun of going to Rob's Meet & Greet. Watching peoples faces as we roll by is priceless. We'll probably stop at the Chevron close to Rob's house so we'll be fueled up for Rob's cruise. Thinking about leaving Lynnwood @6:30. Yes I know it's going to be early for you Canadian folks, but you know it's worth it. There are 3 hotels a few blocks from the P & R if that makes it easier.

Thanks, Dave

Dave,

We would be interested in joining the group same as last year, as you are heading South on I-5 at Exit 81.

Thanks

Lg

I sent out some PM's and posted this in the main Meet and greet thread. If you did not get it, please respond.

I need some input from you all. The caterer wants to know if you guys are Angus Burger or Grilled Wrap crowd, or a mix. She has also suggested that I pre-collect for the meals so the line does not get log jammed too bad. That's a good idea, so I will collect the $8 per person for the meal from you all as you park. I will give you a food ticket that you will just hand the caterer as you get your food. I think the porta potty will only cost about $1 buck per car to cover that cost. I will then hand over all the money to the caterer so she will not have to be making change for you all. They will handle the ala-carte items if anyone wants them.

The cater will have me a menu for you all next week end so I just need a little input on the "Angus Burger or Grilled Wrap crowd, or a mix" question.

Thanks, Dave

Dave,

We will be waiting at the Tacoma Mall, same as last year. Maybe we can talk more about it at the Port Angeles show next month.

Mustangs007.jpg

Dave,

We will be waiting at the Tacoma Mall, same as last year. Maybe we can talk more about it at the Port Angeles show next month.

Mustangs007.jpg

Curt,

Glad to hear you're coming. As far as the PA show, we like to go but,It's always a last minute wait and see on the weather.

Dave,

Ann and I will meet you at the Lynnwood P & R again. Really 6:30am ?!?!?!?!?

Yes Jim, it's 6:30. By the time we all chat , take a few pics, fuel up, potty break and waiting for everyone to show up, it will probable be closer to 7:00. Then repeat all this process again in Tacoma. So I assume with that question that you're still working swing or graveyard. But if you're too tired you can let your better half drive. LOL Just suck it up.

We have 10 cars as of now.

Yes Jim, it's 6:30. By the time we all chat , take a few pics, fuel up, potty break and waiting for everyone to show up, it will probable be closer to 7:00. Then repeat all this process again in Tacoma. So I assume with that question that you're still working swing or graveyard. But if you're too tired you can let your better half drive. LOL Just suck it up.

We have 10 cars as of now.

LMAO okay.....

Dave,

We will meet up with you at Tacoma Mall. Those that are going to be waiting at Tacoma mall, what time and where at? Look forward to meeting all the cars, oh and meeting the people driving them too I suppose! :hysterical:

Nic

It will be the Sears lot, next to Krispy Creme. As far as time, I hoping to be there by 7:30-7:45, then leave Tacoma by 8:00-8:15

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, I just PM'd Grabber my RSVP a couple minutes ago. I was able to take the day off work so the wife and I will be able make it. We'll see you at the park and ride!

Tom

Tom, That's great news! You can use this to your advantage, once your wife meets all of us Shelby idiots...err I mean Shelby enthusiasts, she'll be saying something like I thought you were bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, how goes?? Will already be down in OR the week of the gig so I won't be part of the convoy. However, a friend of mine with a 40th who lives in Mukilteo will want to join the convoy. I'll send him the link to this thread and get him connected before the event, but just a heads up so you can expect him. I'll be seein ya down there.

-Chris

Dave, how goes?? Will already be down in OR the week of the gig so I won't be part of the convoy. However, a friend of mine with a 40th who lives in Mukilteo will want to join the convoy. I'll send him the link to this thread and get him connected before the event, but just a heads up so you can expect him. I'll be seein ya down there.

-Chris

Chris all is well, except the weather sucks!!! Tell Ray to email or call me, he has one or the other. Glad to hear you'll be there.

Talk to you soon,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Can we 20 for this trip down???

Jim

Did you mean "get" 20? Yes we have 20 as of now, Jim. Going to contact a couple of others, hopefully we can hit 25.

We'll be sending out PM's to those of you that didn't send a phone number. I need these numbers in case someone is running late or having problems.

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY :cry: . SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING THE TRIP, I HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN. MIGHT HAVE TO DRIVE DOWN IN MY F-150 PLATINUM IF IT DOES. CAN'T GET MY GARAGE QUEEN ALL WET AND DIRTY.

The long range forecast says 68 and low clouds. No rain.

That could change for the better. Keep positive please !!!!

You will have to wash your car after you return home anyways to get the bugs and road dust off of it, so if it gets a little rain on it, it won't hurt it.

The long range forecast says 68 and low clouds. No rain.

That could change for the better. Keep positive please !!!!

You will have to wash your car after you return home anyways to get the bugs and road dust off of it, so if it gets a little rain on it, it won't hurt it.

Have you driven yours in the rain yet? I couldn't enjoy myself driving a car that has only been washed one time with water and has never been wet since. Driving in the rain on the freeway would trash my baby. I'll keep saying my prayers Rob, hope to see you soon.

Archived