TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Info on 07-184 and Hood Pin question

DPHSOONER

First any info on #184 would be greatly appreciated. Second looks like the ring on the drivers side hood pin keeps popping out. I dont want to replace the whole setup..anyone know where I can get ahold of the snap ring ?? Thxs in advance

First any info on #184 would be greatly appreciated. Second looks like the ring on the drivers side hood pin keeps popping out. I dont want to replace the whole setup..anyone know where I can get ahold of the snap ring ?? Thxs in advance

Try your local farm and ranch supply store if you have one. Same type of pins used on many pieces of farm equipment in different sizes. My local "Mechantile" store has just about an exact duplicate pin for a couple bucks.

Message me and I will send you one.......

• 2 months later...

for 69.00 i just bought all new pins and plates with cables. ask tim in the parts dept at shelby in vegas.

Archived