TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bull Run

DaFreak

I've enjoyed this season a lot so far, mostly because a lot of it has been on my home turf. The challenge through the Sacramento railyard was just a few miles from my house. Very cool to watch them race up the 99 through the Central Valley too. :shift:

Hmm, I don't know, may be intentionally misleading. Lambo should have been gone if thrown into the last dirt track challenge. Someone messed up. Challanger hasn't yet been to challenged. We will see. Team Cuda looks fairly strong.

That drive over to Tahoe from Sacramento looked awsome. My wife even said we are doing that trip!! :happy feet: Whoo Hooo, SGT is heading on a road trip this summer. Have some local runs lined up already, nice long over the road trip will be nice. :shift:

I like team Hemicuda too. Good driving by them in the last challenge. I posted this topic because my barber (is that the same for a female?) is the wife of the driver for team VW who went out in the first week. Small world! Funny too because they live about 5 blocks from me and I see that bug every time I drive by (BullRun decals are still on). I want to go check it out soon as I saw it was running 20 lbs of boost. Good stuff!

DaFreak

I've been watching the show. I agree, watching the Shelby rip up the challenges has been fun. I also like seeing the Shelby GT350 commercial every week. I was wondering the same thing; if the Challenger is the winner because they are in the Black magic commercials. I am getting a bit tired of all the off road challenges. So far, the best vehicle to have is that Hummer with all the dirt they have to drive on.

I've been watching the show. I agree, watching the Shelby rip up the challenges has been fun. I also like seeing the Shelby GT350 commercial every week. I was wondering the same thing; if the Challenger is the winner because they are in the Black magic commercials. I am getting a bit tired of all the off road challenges. So far, the best vehicle to have is that Hummer with all the dirt they have to drive on.

Totally agree with all the dirt challenges. What's up with that? Jeeze, a WRX or something like that with AWD would kick some ass it seems. We'll see I guess.

DaFreak

No idea. Didn't start watching until this year when my barber told me her husband was in the show. You tell me?

DaFreak

I will spill the beans...

In 3rd place was a Chevy Avalanche

In 2nd place was a Chevy Corvette

In !st place was an awsome Shelby Super Snake.

Dirt track elimination rounds, not a problem in my book.

I will spill the beans...

In 3rd place was a Chevy Avalanche

In 2nd place was a Chevy Corvette

In !st place was an awsome Shelby Super Snake.

Dirt track elimination rounds, not a problem in my book.

Nice! Toni (my barber) said a sweet Shelby won it last year. Do you know which type of Shelby that is doing the stunt driving?

DaFreak

Nice! Toni (my barber) said a sweet Shelby won it last year. Do you know which type of Shelby that is doing the stunt driving?

DaFreak

I have not researched it, but my guess is a CS8.

With the body kit it has its hard to think of any other set-up.

^According to the CHP that took the car, yeah I guess. It was impounded apparently because the cop decided that it was modified beyond street use only. It's a ridiculous and vague law on the books in this lovely state that scares the hell out of me, especially when driving down south.

i'll give some information about the bullrun shelby, the car is based of a Shelby gt, it was created by the guys from West Coast Customs. it is register as a 1 of 1 bullrun edition shelby.

also i heard, the creator of bullrun might be getting a bullrun edition shelby based off the new gt350, supposely to debut at the live event in NYC this july.

i'll give some information about the bullrun shelby, the car is based of a Shelby gt, it was created by the guys from West Coast Customs. it is register as a 1 of 1 bullrun edition shelby.

also i heard, the creator of bullrun might be getting a bullrun edition shelby based off the new gt350, supposely to debut at the live event in NYC this july.

I want to google this information.

It sounds awsome.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Team Challenger may be featured on the "Black Magic" commercials during the show, but they didn't not win the competiton.

They were just sent packing in tonight's episode.

I just can't understand Team Hummer's stradagy with the Team Lambo punks. They have had two opportunites to put Lambo into challenges, but put other teams in instead. What gives with that? headscratch.gif

I like team Hemicuda too. Good driving by them in the last challenge. I posted this topic because my barber (is that the same for a female?) is the wife of the driver for team VW who went out in the first week. Small world! Funny too because they live about 5 blocks from me and I see that bug every time I drive by (BullRun decals are still on). I want to go check it out soon as I saw it was running 20 lbs of boost. Good stuff!

DaFreak

Ya team Hemicuda is looking good. Challenger is Out folks.

Ya team Hemicuda is looking good. Challenger is Out folks.

one of one, Shelby West Coast Customs, Bullrun Edition Mustang. As you'd expect, the crew from WCC went to town on the creature comforts—adding a bumping system, satellite navigation and some two-tone leather to the interior—but they didn't stop there. Along with the WWC/Shelby body kit, this pimped pony also sports American Racing rims wrapped in Continental rubber, Eibach suspension, a full Gibson exhaust system, and a Whipple supercharger—which means it's pushing almost 500 horsepower. Pretty sweet!

googled.

Archived