TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally break'n down and buy'n new wheels

To many folks have Razors, I personally like the Black CS69's on black, have you ever seen Rogers car, it is amazing. That is the reason I went with them, seeing them in person is a huge difference from pictures.

As far as your 2 choices I would go CS40's hands down, but I like to be different.

your car pulls off the '69's the best carnut... it's one of my favorite white sgt's!

Thank you, I was skeptical, actually bought them never seeing this color, only saw the Chrome and Black. I love them.

One of these days I will clean her up and post updated pics, hopefully soon. If this weather keeps up it will be really soon.

I am planning on doing the brake upgrade also but I can't make up my mind on which

wheels to purchase, CS40's or Razors. :shrug: I need opinions people! :lurk:

Thanks

Kevin

07SGT2591

I just received my cs 40's today in silver. I haven't installed them yet on account my car is being s/c'd right now. Hopefully i can get them installed next week. I debated between the hyperblack 69's and the silver 40's and decided i wanted a little more brighter color as my car is black.

CS40's hands down, if I could have pulled the trigger on 20" wheels, I would have gotten them. Although, like most of us crazy guys on here... you could get both and tell the wife, they are like shoes are to her... you need multiple pairs. :happy feet: Good luck either way!

I stole this pic from someone... sorry :)

post-20282-126902349145_thumb.jpg

post-20282-126902349145_thumb.jpg

Nothing like black Razors on a black car. That's my ,02 and the way I'd go if I could find them. No luck so far for an 18" wheel.

I'm thinking of getting 20" black Razors for my GT-H, and while looking for info and pricing I found that Champion Mustang lists 18" in black:

http://www.championmustang.com/modern/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=113_288_287

I'm thinking of getting 20" black Razors for my GT-H, and while looking for info and pricing I found that Champion Mustang lists 18" in black:

http://www.championmustang.com/modern/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=113_288_287

Thanks Tom,

Went down that road with no luck. Although Champion is a reseller, they buy from Shelby just like us. Until Shelby re-starts production apparently I'm out of luck.

If you weren't doing the big brakes, i would say razors with the 40mm offset, but since you are doing brakes, the cs40s will fit without sticking out past the wheel lips...

The Razors stick out? I've pretty much decided to get Razors for my GT-H, and in the future will be getting some kind of brake upgrade. I was going to go with the 20" black Razors being sold on ebay. I've seen pictures of the 20" Razors on Shelby's and didn't notice that they stuck out too far, but wasn't really looking for it.

Everybody seems to use 255/35/20 for the front, but I've seen both 285/30/20 and 275/35/20 listed for the rear. Anybody know which would be better?

Archived