TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OLD PLATES PLEASE !

Miked87

Hey all SHELBY guys & gals

I noticed a couple guys on here asking for old License plates for their garages. What a great idea and their shops are looking great.

I would like to collect all old license plates from all 50 states for my classroom. I teach 8th grade and it would be fun for my kids to see all the different license plates from around the U.S.A. hanging around my room.

Then when I get old and retire I'll have a set of 50 plates to put in my garage around my 08 Shelby GT.

I need all states except Wyoming please, and also in good shape if possible.

I don't care if it is a car or truck plate.

Please help me !!

PM me if you are willing to donate your old plate to my classroom, and I'll send you my mailing address !

Thanks guys, Spring is here in WYO and the SHELBY is getting ready to come out and play!

Have some from AZ, MT pm address I'll ship.

I noticed a couple guys on here asking for old License plates for their garages. What a great idea and their shops are looking great.

I would like to collect all old license plates from all 50 states for my classroom. I teach 8th grade and it would be fun for my kids to see all the different license plates from around the U.S.A. hanging around my room.

Then when I get old and retire I'll have a set of 50 plates to put in my garage around my 08 Shelby GT.

Please help me !!

PM me if you are willing to donate your old plate to my classroom, and I'll send you my mailing address !

Thanks guys, Spring is here in WYO and the SHELBY is getting ready to come out and play!

Well since you asked so nicely and it's for the kids :hysterical: (just kidding). I was actually going to wash down the garage floor this weekend and get rid of the salt and dirt of winter. I have PA, CA, TX and an IL that I can donate. I'll dig them out while I'm in the garage this weekend. Not sure what series they are compared to current plates as these are from moving with my jobs off my Company cars, I just throw them in a box and keep. Send me a PM with name, address and zip. :mail:

Please help me !!

Got some plates in the mail yesterday. Thanks guys!!

Hopefully I can get some more.

I have some Hawaii states license plates around the house. e -mail me your name, address & scratch Hawaii off your list

send info to akpule@yahoo.com

Just got the Hawaii plate in the mail with some awesome Shelby Stickers. Thanks man!

Got:

Wyoming

Hawaii

Colorado

South Dakota

Oregon

Minnesota

Long way to go. Please PM me if you can donate a old license plate from your state please, and I'll send you my address!

• 2 weeks later...

I got some more plates in the mail today. Thanks to those who have sent me their plates. My kids are already looking at the ones I have hung in my classroom. So far they think the Arizona historic vehicle is the coolest.

So far here are the plates I got. Hope to get some more soon. Thanks again to the guys who have sent me some.

Arizona

Colorado

Hawaii

Illinois

Minnesota

Oregon

Pennsylvania

South Dakota

Texas

Wyoming

Archived