TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Mopar's at the Strip" In Las Vegas!

The annual "Mopars at the Strip" is 26 - 28 March 2010. It is at the Las Vegas Speedway. It is always a great time and I always see some Dodge Shelbys there. Is anyone on these forums going? It would be great to meet up with some Dodge Shelby fanatics and just plain old Mopar Muscle enthusiests. :dance:

Steve, I assume you will be there?

Mopars at the Strip

Very small turnout this year, disappointing to say the least. I saw 3 Shelby Dodges there. There was a red Shelby Dakota at the Mopar Concert at the Cannery Hotel Saturday night and it was unrestored. All in all though I had a good time.

Bob

I was there Bob along with a pretty strong group of TDs. My Terlingua GLHS did the entire Mopower cruise from Laguna Cali to Scottsdale Az to Vegas. Stoked Shelby also did the run in his Shelby Rampage. Both cars terrorized the Mopars and my "S" eventually passed every car by the end of the canyon run. At the track, there were CSX's,a Daytona, GLHS's,Omnis(including The King of Cheap Speed) Spirit RT's, turbo vans and a nice Shelby Charger. None of us stayed at the Cannery as we were spread out from the Wynn(I highly recommend it BTW) to the Comfort Inn by the track.

Good Times!

mopars 293.JPG

mopars 293.JPG

Archived