TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Window Stickers

shel-b001

Okay I need to know what all the window stickers mean so I can put a description under each one for my album . There was a green square one on the right hand front window with E-3 on it,a pink circle sticker on the driver side window & a yellow one on the quater window along with a rectangular sticker with a letter code which I understand this one is a shipping code . I also had a loose item sticker which had been ripped but just listed the items that were in the trunk but it had Ca7a in black marker. Any help decoding all these stickers would be appreciated THANKS

Okay I need to know what all the window stickers mean so I can put a description under each one for my album . There was a green square one on the right hand front window with E-3 on it,a pink circle sticker on the driver side window & a yellow one on the quater window along with a rectangular sticker with a letter code which I understand this one is a shipping code . I also had a loose item sticker which had been ripped but just listed the items that were in the trunk but it had Ca7a in black marker. Any help decoding all these stickers would be appreciated THANKS

HELP ANYONE???????????????????????????????????

Archived