TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White Bunny Coming To Houston

sprint200

Hey Jeff, Hubbs and I are up for Tuesday nite. On Tuesdays, some Shelbys get together at a Starbucks up here on the north side. You are more than welcome to come up here Tuesday nite, meet for food and then Starbucks. We would be happy to put you up Tuesday nite if you are headed back to OK on Wed. morning so you can avoid the trip back to downtown. We will be celebrating Dad - law's birthday on Monday.

TRT 0403 is headed back to Calgary on Monday.

[Hi

I will be in Houston-Austin area during 22/3-4/4 during the time my gt500 is getting upgraded.

Is there any places people are meeting up during this time?

Would be great to meet some other owners.

Brgds

L

[Hi

I will be in Houston-Austin area during 22/3-4/4 during the time my gt500 is getting upgraded.

Is there any places people are meeting up during this time?

Would be great to meet some other owners.

Brgds

L

Sure. Keep us posted. Lots of stuff should be posted by then :)

Where r you upgrading your Shelby at?

Hey Jeff, Hubbs and I are up for Tuesday nite. On Tuesdays, some Shelbys get together at a Starbucks up here on the north side. You are more than welcome to come up here Tuesday nite, meet for food and then Starbucks. We would be happy to put you up Tuesday nite if you are headed back to OK on Wed. morning so you can avoid the trip back to downtown. We will be celebrating Dad - law's birthday on Monday.

TRT 0403 is headed back to Calgary on Monday.

Sounds fun. Shelby's & caffeine with lots a sugar and calories...........

What are the choices for restaurants near there? (daughter likes Japanese...........I'll eat anything :dance: )

Appreciate the housing offer. We're scheduled to tour U. of H. on Wednesday though before heading over to Austin for Thursdays tour of "Bevo-ville".

I'll bring the blue bunny out

Watch out, you know what happens when rabbits get together :doh: There might be little Terlinguas all over Houston.......... :hysterical:

We look forward to meeting you.

Got Sho Gun close by with teppanyaki tables and sushi bar! Great Tex Mex across the Starbucks parking lot. All other food types close by.

Do you guys like sushi???? Linda got excited about it........

Send me the addresses so I can Google Map them. I still have your cell number unless it has changed. We can call you two Tuesday late afternoon.

Do you guys like sushi???? Linda got excited about it........

Send me the addresses so I can Google Map them. I still have your cell number unless it has changed. We can call you two Tuesday late afternoon.

Shogun

http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?lid=YN844x201973158&qt=yp&what=shogun&where=Spring%2c+Texas&s_cid=ansPhBkYp02&mkt=en-us&q=shogun+spring+tx

Starbucks

http://www.bing.com/local/Details.aspx?lid=YN844x14602854&q=starbucks%20Houston%2c%20Texas&qt=yp&tid=54cc57f18b2b4194a9a4679d44b7c048&mkt=en-us&FORM=LLSV

Sounds good, Jeff. Starbucks meet happens about 7:30.

Is your daughter thinking of studying Architecture also? I have a connection to the department at Rice. I could meet you for a bite to eat this evening near Rice. I like Goode Co. Seafood- it's not too far from Rice and they have a good Ceviche that they call a Compechana (sp?) for an appetiver that fills me up. Lot's of other grilled fish items also.

Sorry for the late reply, but I just read about your trip...

edit: Forgot to mention, but one of my daughters graduated from Rice a couple of years ago with a English/German major.

Archived