TEAM SHELBY FORUM

California cruise to Grabberville

kahmann

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hysterical.gif

Thats Funny Alex, I went for a look at the MB Dealer here before I got my Shelby, but pulling up in my old Scout I was ignored...pretty funny.

The SGT was my first new car and probably my last for just me, but that new Vette Carbon is pretty cool though.

You are right there are so many very nice folks on TS and who own Shelbys...

I am very grateful for them all...it makes my car that more special to me.

Cheers! BTW I dig the wrenching you do at your place...

Thanks Randy,

Did I meet you at Grabber's??

Thanks for the comments...we do our best to turn out the best cars for the money...never had an unsatisfied customer in over 15 years of business....I love each and every car I build....

And don't feel bad...I was approached by a new salesman at dealer that I have bought 2 Shelby's cash from and several other cars and told by the loser salesman " don't even bother looking, you can't afford it kid, let me show you some used V6's"...long story short I was pissed and had him fired!!! I learned along time ago to never judge people off their age, or appearance...you never know people situation, nor should you ever try and judge it...

Thank you for reading and following my posts and build ups!!

Alex

Yeah I hear you Alex. I don't feel bad at all, my friends thought I was joking looking at late model MB's. It was when I was ignored by the salesmen that I realized I am just not that kind of guy. No biggie. I just sold a super sweet 300SD last year however, that thing had 150k on it and drove so sweet, slow but sweet.

I did not make Grabbers party this year as my wife, daughter, her friend and I were using our boat and I had a lot of computer work to catch up on.

Here's a vid:

<object width="300" height="400" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1381463629418" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1381463629418" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="400"></embed></object>

edit: could not get the link right....

Boat.htm

Boat.htm

Archived