TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Pics

GT500_KR

You lucky guys (and gals) who have a new 2010 GT500, post up some pics! We'd love to see them!

Any color combo is welcome! As well as any size! The bigger, the better.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2010 Shelby GT500 Torch Red Stripe Delete Coupe with Electronics Package and HID's

That red looks killer with the stripe delete. The red with the black trim pieces really make a nice combination. I honestly can't remember seeing one of the red stripe delete cars before.

Speaking of Stripe delete...it's quite popular with the 2011 coupes so far. 72 out of 171 coupes have no stripes. (only 250 Coupes with stripe delete for 2010 Model Year) Wonder why the sudden increase?

:lurk:

Speaking of Stripe delete...it's quite popular with the 2011 coupes so far. 72 out of 171 coupes have no stripes. (only 250 Coupes with stripe delete for 2010 Model Year) Wonder why the sudden increase?

:lurk:

Just a theory but maybe it's a misunderstanding that the SVT thinner stripes are only used on the SVT package cars? So rather then get the thinner stripes they go for a the stripe delete. Most every pictures of the 2011 GT500's are of the SVT packaged cars so perhaps some buyers don't realize the larger stripes are still avaliable.

Not the best placement for the plate if performance is your bag, CobraKaz...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54541-2010-gt500-pics/page__view__findpost__p__927453

Yeah i know , It was a "quck fix " as Cops pulled me over and threatened me with a $$$ fine . I,ll try and do something with it this year . Any idea,s anyone ???

Pretty decent weather here today, so got her out of the garage and took a quick spin around town and then grabbed some pics...

p3140710.jpg

p3140712.jpg

p3140713.jpg

p3140715.jpg

p3140717.jpg

p3140719.jpg

p3140721.jpg

p3140722i.jpg

Hi . Can you tell me how your license plate is fixed on to your car . Is this from the factory or is it something you rigged up . Yours is ther way i want to do mine . Thanks

Thanks for the compliments...tint is 20%. Front plate is a no-drill bracket by CCMB. There is a sandwich bracket that mounts to the honeycomb and then a vertical bracket that holds the license plate and frame to it. Behind the frame are rubber stops that ride against the bumper. Can be removed in about two minutes with no proof a bracket was even installed (great for car shows and washing the car).

More info in this thread...

2010 GT500 CCMB No-Drill Front License Plate Bracket

My 2010 Vert on delivery day.

You lucky guys (and gals) who have a new 2010 GT500, post up some pics! We'd love to see them!

Any color combo is welcome! As well as any size! The bigger, the better.

post-25677-126861637663_thumb.jpg

post-25677-126861637663_thumb.jpg

Archived