TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby VIN checker

wbaect

Just wondering if anyone who has ordered a Shelby GT and played with the Shelby VIN checker on the Shelby site

http://vin.shelbyautos.com/

has seen their status change?

Mine has been shown as "enroute to Shelby Automotive" since Jan 4th. I'm sure it might take that long, especially with the weather...but I was wondering if it is actually updating?

Just wondering if anyone who has ordered a Shelby GT and played with the Shelby VIN checker on the Shelby site

http://vin.shelbyautos.com/

has seen their status change?

Mine has been shown as "enroute to Shelby Automotive" since Jan 4th. I'm sure it might take that long, especially with the weather...but I was wondering if it is actually updating?

My updated.

I had a rail ETA of 12/28/06.

VIN checker said enroute on 1/3/04

VIN checker said "Arrived at Shelby Automobiles" on 1/4/07

AmyB said they are updating the data daily, as cars arrive.

Mark

My updated.

I had a rail ETA of 12/28/06.

VIN checker said enroute on 1/3/04

VIN checker said "Arrived at Shelby Automobiles" on 1/4/07

AmyB said they are updating the data daily, as cars arrive.

Mark

Cool...good news for you, looks like yours will be done soon. Sounds like mine is one of those waiting...and waiting to be shipped from Ford. :rant::rant::rant: Oh well.

Can I get an official ruling from the elders of the board if PSDS applies to Shelby GTs?

Can I get an official ruling from the elders of the board if PSDS applies to Shelby GTs?

Yes Sonny Boy,

PSDS applies to your situation. You are most definately affected.

Seek some medication immediately. I suggest you start buying up all the Shelby options that will work on your car. In fact you should fly down there & tour the plant and pick out the options yourself in person. Spend some time in Loss Wages while you are there too.

This will make you feel much better. :baby:

Yes Sonny Boy,

Seek some medication immediately. I suggest you start buying up all the Shelby options that will work on your car. In fact you should fly down there & tour the plant and pick out the options yourself in person. Spend some time in Loss Wages while you are there too.

Forgive me... What is PSDS???

Yes Sonny Boy,

Thank you sir for the ruling.

Now for the good news...Mine has now arrived at Shelby!!! :headspin: :hyper: :happy feet:

I'll be calling them today to discuss Mods!!!

Archived