TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT book

Larry T

Can anyone who owns this book let me know if the book contains any information on the Shelby GT-H, I have the Shelby GT-H book and found it to be pretty god and am wondering if I need to pick up the other book as well. If it is only 1 or 2 pages can someone scan them so that I can see what they look like?

Can anyone who owns this book let me know if the book contains any information on the Shelby GT-H, I have the Shelby GT-H book and found it to be pretty god and am wondering if I need to pick up the other book as well. If it is only 1 or 2 pages can someone scan them so that I can see what they look like?

The Shelby Gt Book, the one that the cover has a picture of a black and a white Shelby GT is good to have, but not the best quality. As for your question, it has NO PICTURES OR INFORMATION on the GT-H

The Shelby Gt Book, the one that the cover has a picture of a black and a white Shelby GT is good to have, but not the best quality. As for your question, it has NO PICTURES OR INFORMATION on the GT-H

"its good to have"..

Tell us more...

Does it have lots of pictures?

Does it have lots of pages?

Mainly pictures of the 2007 SGT project. Lot's of pictures. There are some interesting copies of emails in the begin about starting the project. I think it's a great book to have. I had mine sign by Amy and a few others at the Bash.

Mainly pictures of the 2007 SGT project. Lot's of pictures. There are some interesting copies of emails in the begin about starting the project. I think it's a great book to have. I had mine sign by Amy and a few others at the Bash.

I wonder if the emails are the same ones that are in the GT-H book, if you post the pictures I can tell you if they are the same.

I wonder if the emails are the same ones that are in the GT-H book, if you post the pictures I can tell you if they are the same.

I have both books(Shelby GT and Shelby GT-H), the emails are different, pretty much they are addressed to the same people but they discuss

the different programs for the respective car.

Archived