Volo Auto Museum 2010 Shelby Show

GO-SVT

Saturday August 7th at Volo Auto Museum

10:00AM-3:00PM

Volo Auto Museum

www.volocars.com

27582 Volo Village Road

Volo, IL 60073-9613

Anyone needing more information on this show feel free to e-mail Steve at magbond65@hotmail.com. Official show fliers and registration forms will be coming out soon. Rain date for this show is Sunday August 8th. More information to follow but mark your calendars now.

Saturday August 7th at Volo Auto Museum

10:00AM-3:00PM

Volo Auto Museum

www.volocars.com

27582 Volo Village Road

Volo, IL 60073-9613

I have attended the last couple of years with my 69 428CJ Mach1.

I am hoping to get both cars out to the show this year.... :shift:

• 2 months later...

Pre-Registration Information for Volo Auto Museum's Shelby/Cobra/Mustang Show 2010

When: Saturday August 7th, 2010

Rain Date Sunday August 8th, 2010

Time: 10:00am-3:00pm

Show ground gates open at 9:30am

Where: Volo Auto Museum

27582 West Volo Village Road

Volo Illinois, 60073

Phone: (815) 385-3644

www.volocars.com

$15 Pre-registration per car through August 5th, 2010

$20 Registration per car day of the show.

Registration times-9:30am to 11:30am day of the show

Show car registration includes up to two ($24 value) museum entries where both individuals(driver included) must be riding in the registered show car at time of check-in.

For pre-registration form and show flier go to website: www.volocars.com and click on news/events and then click on Shelby-Cobra-Mustang Show

You can also e-mail Steve at magbond65@hotmail.com and he will e-mail or U.S. mail you a show flier and registration form. You can also call Steve at (847) 255-0475 for more information.

Pre-Registrations are non-transferable but Refundable in the event you are unable to attend.

See Show Flier on Volo Website for More Detailed Information

• 1 month later...

FINAL CALL FOR PRE-REGISTRATION IS THIS THURSDAY AUGUST 5TH. AVOID STANDING IN LONG LINES AND SAVE YOURSELF $5. ALL PRE-REGISTRATIONS ARE REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT.

WEATHER FORECAST FOR VOLO FOR SATURDAY AUGUST 7TH IS CALLING FOR SUNNY SKIES WITH A HIGH OF 82 DEGREES AND 0% CHANCE OF RAIN.

THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST FORD PERFORMANCE CAR SHOW IN NORTHWEST CHICAGOLAND THIS YEAR SO DON'T DELAY IN PRE-REGISTERING. IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO DRIVE RIGHT INTO THE SHOW.

For pre-registration form and show flier go to website: www.volocars.com and click on news/events and then click on Shelby-Cobra-Mustang Show

You can also e-mail Steve at magbond65@hotmail.com and he will e-mail or U.S. mail you a show flier and registration form. You can also call Steve at (847) 255-0475 for more information.

Pre-Registrations are non-transferable but Refundable in the event you are unable to attend.

See Show Flier on Volo Website www.volocars.com for More Detailed Information

FINAL CALL FOR PRE-REGISTRATION IS THIS THURSDAY AUGUST 5TH. AVOID STANDING IN LONG LINES AND SAVE YOURSELF $5. ALL PRE-REGISTRATIONS ARE REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT.

WEATHER FORECAST FOR VOLO FOR SATURDAY AUGUST 7TH IS CALLING FOR SUNNY SKIES WITH A HIGH OF 82 DEGREES AND 0% CHANCE OF RAIN.

THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST FORD PERFORMANCE CAR SHOW IN NORTHWEST CHICAGOLAND THIS YEAR SO DON'T DELAY IN PRE-REGISTERING. IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO DRIVE RIGHT INTO THE SHOW.

See Show Flier on Volo Website www.volocars.com for More Detailed Information

I never got the memo. Didn't know anything about the show. I live close enough to Volo I can go.

Gotta change my plans a bit. I just barley missed the show last year.

Steve, I am going to leave the GT500 at home and come up with the new Roush Road Crew Club. I will be hanging with them at Woodward in 2 weeks and wanted to meet them. Guess I need to bring the track car to fit in with the Roush Guys. A tough decision for sure!

C61Mustang-9.jpg

I went with a group from Windy City Stangs. I took a few pix, they are here:

http://www.windycitystangs.com/forums/album.php?albumid=123

I can post a few pics.

They asked if I am with a car club, I wanted to say Team Shelby,

but part of me thought the guy would just start laughing at me. :hysterical: So i said no.

He then told me to park in the corner. :cry:

I can post a few pics.

They asked if I am with a car club, I wanted to say Team Shelby,

but part of me thought the guy would just start laughing at me. :hysterical: So i said no.

He then told me to park in the corner. :cry:

here we go...

DSCN0570-1.jpg

It was an excellent show. Here are a boat load of pics to some really hot cars. I left the GT500 at home and went with the Roush Road Crew. New track people to meet!

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=251177675506%3A165847284&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

It was an excellent show. Here are a boat load of pics to some really hot cars. I left the GT500 at home and went with the Roush Road Crew. New track people to meet!

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=251177675506%3A165847284&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Adding a few pics..

VoloRoushRoadCrew82010150.jpg

VoloRoushRoadCrew82010144.jpg

VoloRoushRoadCrew82010141.jpg

VoloRoushRoadCrew82010133.jpg

I think I want these wheels for my GT500 White 08 Vert.

VoloRoushRoadCrew82010129.jpg

Archived