TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AM'S GT-4 Wheels

70SCJ

Very nice. Would love to see a few more pics. I'm debating what I'm going to do on the wheel and tire front and this is certainly an option I'm considering. I also like the FR500 wheels. No issue with the 315s rubbing? Also, what color are those rims and which tires are you running on the fronts?

Very nice. Would love to see a few more pics. I'm debating what I'm going to do on the wheel and tire front and this is certainly an option I'm considering. I also like the FR500 wheels. No issue with the 315s rubbing? Also, what color are those rims and which tires are you running on the fronts?

These have the hypercoat finish. They are not quite as bright as the stock alluminum finish.

No problem with the 315's at all. From what I have seen I believe the rim could be widened to 11" with no problem. I think my math shows about a 10mm offset difference from a stock wheel that is widened to 11 inches.

The fronts are mounted with Nitto 555's that have the stock specs.

Once it stops raining I'll try and get some more pics. Any particular shot or angle you want?

These have the hypercoat finish. They are not quite as bright as the stock alluminum finish.

No problem with the 315's at all. From what I have seen I believe the rim could be widened to 11" with no problem. I think my math shows about a 10mm offset difference from a stock wheel that is widened to 11 inches.

The fronts are mounted with Nitto 555's that have the stock specs.

Once it stops raining I'll try and get some more pics. Any particular shot or angle you want?

Where did you get those wheels with that finish? So you're saying no fit issues on the 10" rim, correct? No reason to widen then, no?

No particular shot or angle for pics. Just some to get a good look at the wheels and tires on the car. Thanks.

Where did you get those wheels with that finish? So you're saying no fit issues on the 10" rim, correct? No reason to widen then, no?

No particular shot or angle for pics. Just some to get a good look at the wheels and tires on the car. Thanks.

Got them from American Muscle. They are the hypercoat finish. Not quite as bright as the stockers. No fitment issues at all with the 10" rears and I have BMR lowering springs in the rear (about 1-1/4" drop). They have a 45mm offset and a 7.2" backspace. The 315 Toyo's fit fine with no problems. If you wanted an even wider tire I believe you could widen them an inch an still have no problems with rubbing.

The sun is suppose to be out Friday so I'll try to get some more pics.

Archived