TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 FRPP Superpak 750 HP

stevenh

Getting ready to do the FRPP 750 HP upgrade #M-6066 MSVT29PC. I know it costs more getting the package from Ford, but I like the complete Ford package idea (with documentation) probably more for resale, than just putting together my own package and trying to explain it to someone, although I know I could get it cheaper and get even more HP. Am I an idiot for doing it that way, and has anybody done it yet? Observations good or bad? Thanks

I like the whipple kit your talking about. Here is a link of where I found it cheaper than ford direct. I havent ordered from these people yet so if you end up ordering it let me know how they treat you.

http://www.northparkmotorsports.com/catalog/2010-mustang-supercharger-upgrade-black-wrinkle-p-2208.html

wow thats a good price. they have the same package at the Shelby Store (http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z15m-6066-msvt29pc.htm) and they are supposed to be starting a sale for Team Shelby club members. Now I don't know if this will be included in the sale or how much the sale is for but last time they had one it was 30% off and that included the Kenne Bell supercharger package. I don't believe they carried the Whipple at the time. So you pay the $50 to join the club and can save thousands in 1 purchase.

Also, check with your dealership, but when I was at the Shelby HQ/Museum taking the tour I was told that if you put the 750hp package on your car it would void the factory warranty.

I went with the FRPP 660 TVS...no regrets at all. I know I can make more power with a custom set-up but there's something to be said for the OEM look and safe tune. Honestly the 12/12 warranty didn't even figure into my decision.

Anyone said Whipple?? Another quality work from MMP and Torq in Miami....yes, this is a beast by all means and not a garage queen. Hec, when are you gonna post up your goods? :happy feet: This ran on 20 inch DR's a 10.6xx quarter mile....absolute beast :shift:

MMP5005.jpg

MMP5006.jpg

MMP5002.jpg

Archived