TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Week 2010 Myrtle Beach SC

MW Staff

turnout was good last night at MB Speedway. I'm not going, staying in MB. There is a cruise in tonight at Fudruckers up the road srom where the car show will be on Friday. I'll be there-See u there?

Nope, just making a day trip out of this, it was a last minute decision. The speed shop my son works for is heading down with a couple of cars, just coming down to watch them run. I have an early appointment tomorrow morning I couldn't reschedule, so it will be a bonsai-run down and back.

I just got back, I'm freaking tired and man was it HOT.... I have no idea what I was thinking! Louisburg to Darlington and back.... 400 miles in 10 hours. :confused:

You missed a lot of fun Carl!!!

Just got home from the cruise-in. It was a blast! Saw a lot of nice cars. I day tripped both Friday for the Car Show and Saturday for the Cruise-in(600 miles in two days!!!!)

I talked to a man with a red S-197 GT500. He parked behind me at the car show. Didn't catch his name. Really nice talking to you if you're on the forum!

Great pics... I posted my pics and a link to a couple videos at

Shelby Pins.com- Mustang Week pics

Great pics! Stopped by a couple times at your car, but you weren't around. Wanted to say hi!

Did anyone stay around and see who won the Shelby GT-H Convertible in the raffle???

I heard they had sold around 1300 tickets @ $25 each.

Great pics! Stopped by a couple times at your car, but you weren't around. Wanted to say hi!

Did anyone stay around and see who won the Shelby GT-H Convertible in the raffle???

I heard they had sold around 1300 tickets @ $25 each.

Sorry I wasn't near my car too much. It was way too hot to just sit all day. I stayed for the awards which ended about 5. They had to give away the raffles, then the Ford motor before the car giveaway. Needless to say I didnt get a phone call, so it wasn't me that won the car!

Archived