TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Week 2010 Myrtle Beach SC

MW Staff

I would like to invite your group to the 2010 Mustang Week. This is our 9th year & things are looking great.

http://www.mustangweek.com/home.shtml This is some great info on the event.

We have it all & it takes place at Myrtle Beach SC a great place to vacation.

Last years event seen 2,000 cars & near 7,000 spectators.

if you have any questions snkchmr@comcast.net

www.mustangweek.com

Thanks

Mike Clay

Mustang Week Staff

I went to MW08 and I can tell you it was a blast!

Athough I haven't been able to make it back yet (can only afford one big road trip each year, last year 45th, this year Mustangs at the Mansion over labor day weekend) I do plan on making it back Maybe 2011!

I went to MW08 and I can tell you it was a blast!

Athough I haven't been able to make it back yet (can only afford one big road trip each year, last year 45th, this year Mustangs at the Mansion over labor day weekend) I do plan on making it back Maybe 2011!

can you tell me where mustangs at the mansion is located and find info on labor day event thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I went in 2008 didn't see any other Shelby gt !! I'm going this year as long as Sexy stang goes and I guess secondo too :jackinbox:. My mom- inlaw lives close by myrtle beach and from what, I remember there really wasn't any cop hanging around. By the mall was crazy burn outs and hole shots. I never saw anyone get pulled over but me :confused::redcard:

I went in 2008 didn't see any other Shelby gt !! I'm going this year as long as Sexy stang goes and I guess secondo too :jackinbox:. My mom- inlaw lives close by myrtle beach and from what, I remember there really wasn't any cop hanging around. By the mall was crazy burn outs and hole shots. I never saw anyone get pulled over but me :confused::redcard:

I was there in 2008, spoke to you also RACERX....

While I went in 08, I didn't have the SGT at that time. I brought my 06 Vista Blue V-6. I took home an award of excellence and Long Distance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I went last year. It was just amazing! It's a long drive for us (1100 miles one way), but completely worth it. Unfortunately due to EAA AirVenture being the next and my obligations to it with work, we won't be able to go.

If you're thinking about a hotel, I suggest renting a condo for the week. Many of them are nearly the same cost as a hotel for the week and they are far better than a hotel room. Many of the chain hotels are downtown near the meeting places (Colonial Mall/Hooters). We stayed in North Myrtle Beach and thought it was pretty nice. A lot quieter down on that end.

Everyone have fun and be safe!

The registration is full. I have never been to the event but everyone I have talked to said it is a great time. I live in Hubert NC so it's just down the road. I took some vacation time to check out the car show Friday and the cruise...

• 2 weeks later...

A few of us from another site are organizing a GT500 meeting spot! We are meeting at the Hooters/Mall parking lot 6 p.m. Tuesday, after the meet and greet at Plane Hollywood! Lets see how many Shelbys we can get together! Here is an itinerary:

mustangweek.jpg

A few of us from another site are organizing a GT500 meeting spot! We are meeting at the Hooters/Mall parking lot 6 p.m. Tuesday, after the meet and greet at Plane Hollywood! Lets see how many Shelbys we can get together! Here is an itinerary:

mustangweek.jpg

Now that sounds like fun. If you don't mind a plain Shelby GT there among GT 500s I'll be there!

mustangweek.jpg

Ah, my wife had a point- which Hooters are you planing on meeting at. There are 2 in Myrtle. One at Colonial Mall where Mustang Week or one near downtown Myrtle Beach (38th Ave area) which is closer to Planet Hollywood?

Which Hooters?

There has to be more TS members than this going to Mustang week..... :lurk: I'll be there in just 5 more days...... :happy feet:

I'm sure there are more going. I was lucky enough to find this thread otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. Hopefully more Shelbys show up to Hooters after Planet Hollywood.

We will be meeting at the Hooters at Colonial mall!! I forgot there were a few of them down there!! A group of stangs will be departing the Greenville, S.C. area Monday morning around 8:30 a.m. if anyone wants to join in? The meeting spot will be the Pete's restaurant located on Main St. in Simpsonville. If anyone has any questions, feel free to p.m. me! See ya'll there!

Heading down for Drag Night in a few hours.... Anyone else going?

turnout was good last night at MB Speedway. I'm not going, staying in MB. There is a cruise in tonight at Fudruckers up the road srom where the car show will be on Friday. I'll be there-See u there?

Archived