TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS THE FIRST ANNUAL REMEMBER THE FALLEN CAR AND BIKE SHOW

hertzworld

Hey Guys every year the Federal Prison system has a week long event to remember those we have lost in the line of duty. This year I will be heading up our very first public car show. I am hoping for a big turn out and to have a great time.

The Day is May 22nd

Time 8am-2pm

Place FCI II Victorville 13777 Air Expressway Blvd Victorville, CA 92394

Cost is $25 pre registration before april 15th and $30 day of.

I am hoping that I can get alot of Team Shelby members to attend. Now I named the show remember the fallen to include military fire and all other law enforcement.

I will be throwing a BBQ after it is all over at my pad for Wicked Stang and Team Shelby Members that want to attend. I live maybe 7 minutes away and just bought my house so I would love to have participation from all the chapters close enough to attend. Thank You and hit me up with any questions or comments

The show is open to every make model year car and bike

If you have any questions comments or suggestions you can email me at svtsnake98@yahoo.com or call me at 813 951 3376

I hope to have a lot of participation Thanks

Please see attached Flyer

RemembertheFallen.pdf

RemembertheFallen.pdf

sounds interesting we should be able to make it

JIM

Cool Jim! See you there... :happy feet:

That sounds great guys. The more the merrier and it should make for a memorable car and bike show. If it turns out well I am hoping to make it a bigger and better show each and every show after

Sounds like a great time... you might want to put this into the regional Pacific U.S. thread as well

Archived