TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT H Values

You are correct on there being no '07 Hertz coupes, I'm starting to question my sanity now - don't know what I was thinking except there are too many variations for my brain to keep sort out. :banghead:

But I am pretty sure I saw a 2006 GT-H convertible at BJ auction this year

Now that is a rare one.

But I am pretty sure I saw a 2006 GT-H convertible at BJ auction this year

Now that is a rare one.

That was the prototype for the 2007 convert. Yes it was built on a 2006 convert GT, so would certainly be one awsome one to own!

07H350

Value only means something when buying or selling. Investment ? I bought mine to DRIVE and have FUN

I purchased mine because I love the Grabber Orange color and not VALUE. You can pick up a GO Shelby for less than I paid for it. As for investment, these cars wont be anything like the first generation Shelby's. What i am stating here is 2006-2010 Shelby's POSSIBLE VALUES, if 20 years from now you had the money to purchase a Shelby from 2006-2010 or later, which Shelby's would POSSIBLY cost more than others.

If someone here wants to collect this car for value and re-sale, they're going to have to stick the car in a garage and leave it there for 30 years.

I want to buy and drive this car. I'll pay a little more than it's worth, because I love how the GT-H convertible looks.

I would buy a regular Shelby GT, add the 06 inverted hood, roll bar, and gold stripes on black paint if it didn't cost more than just buying the GT-H.

I'm also pragmatic and realistic - I would have to sell my 06 Lexus GS430, which only has 30hp less in horse power, but much much much more in interior comfort and usability. The Shelbys and Mustangs are sorely lacking in Ergonomics and interior design, but I like the way they look and the rumble. I love the rumble. The loss in maneuverability, my friends and family who think it's a goober looking car, and all the naysayers don't matter to me when I'm behind the wheel. Funny feeling.

I really hope I can find someone selling for around 20k sometime. I know a lot of people bought this thing for the perceived increase in value, and will try to milk it though.

If someone here wants to collect this car for value and re-sale, they're going to have to stick the car in a garage and leave it there for 30 years.

I want to buy and drive this car. I'll pay a little more than it's worth, because I love how the GT-H convertible looks.

I would buy a regular Shelby GT, add the 06 inverted hood, roll bar, and gold stripes on black paint if it didn't cost more than just buying the GT-H.

I'm also pragmatic and realistic - I would have to sell my 06 Lexus GS430, which only has 30hp less in horse power, but much much much more in interior comfort and usability. The Shelbys and Mustangs are sorely lacking in Ergonomics and interior design, but I like the way they look and the rumble. I love the rumble. The loss in maneuverability, my friends and family who think it's a goober looking car, and all the naysayers don't matter to me when I'm behind the wheel. Funny feeling.

I really hope I can find someone selling for around 20k sometime. I know a lot of people bought this thing for the perceived increase in value, and will try to milk it though.

Ouch !!! a Shelby GTH a "goober looking car". That's cruel.

Ouch !!! a Shelby GTH a "goober looking car". That's cruel.

You know, I'm not trying to put the car down. Some people made that comment to me, which stung to me too, because I like the car. I can kinda see why they say it, but I don't care. It's very pretty to me. A lot of young women seem to like it as well.

Also, the comments were made over pictures. No one says that when they see the car up close

This advertisement is from the Robins Federal Credit Union in Warner Robins Ga.

Serial#: 226534-L137

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang Shelby

Miles: 56524

Price: $39,500.00

Details: V-8, Hertz Shelby GT-H, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, cruise, A/C, 6 CD/MP3, leather, pwr seat. LIMITED EDITION, CSM # 06H194

Wishful thinking on their part!

• 2 weeks later...

This advertisement is from the Robins Federal Credit Union in Warner Robins Ga.

Serial#: 226534-L137

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang Shelby

Miles: 56524

Price: $39,500.00

Details: V-8, Hertz Shelby GT-H, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, cruise, A/C, 6 CD/MP3, leather, pwr seat. LIMITED EDITION, CSM # 06H194

Wishful thinking on their part!

not when there's a 4,000 mile 2006 being sold for only 32k: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHELBY-GT-H-HERTZ-VERY-LIMITED-LOW-MILES-VERY-NICE-/360268118187?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item53e1a738ab

Archived