TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my Shelby GT jacket!

blueshawk

I got my Shelby GT jacket. This baby is beautiful! To bad is it is too warm here in VA to wear it. I would recommend getting one for yourselves since it is very unique like our cars. Just plain cool! :dance:

Please post some pics!!!

Please post some pics!!!

My camera doesn't show good resolution and won't be any better than what on the store web site. By the way, the jacket has been removed from the store site because they are currently looking for another vendor. The current vendor takes 4-6 weeks to get you a jacket. Mine took 4 but was worth the wait, because the workmanship is flawless.

My camera doesn't show good resolution and won't be any better than what on the store web site. By the way, the jacket has been removed from the store site because they are currently looking for another vendor. The current vendor takes 4-6 weeks to get you a jacket. Mine took 4 but was worth the wait, because the workmanship is flawless.

Agree that quality is flawless. I was shocked on quality of rework done to make my CSM# embroidery smaller. Cannot tell if completely replaced panel of re-stitched.

Clearly with new supplier and design coming per Robert's note we have a rare product. Wonder what the count is for the SGT version?

DrKSGT

Archived