TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Color Choices???

BB KoncepZ

im set on a '10. now i just gotta figure out what color.

white w/ silver stripes

kona blue w/ silver stripes

kona blue w/ white stripes

brilliant silver w/ blk stripes

sterling grey w/ blk stripes

at first i was dead set on a sterling grey but i seen one in the sun and it had a brown tint to it so it kinda pushed me away...

im havin trouble finding a brilliant silver...

so i have narrowed it down to the two Kona Blue options...just dont know what color stripes??? and the white/w silver stripes.

where can i find some good pics of these options??? anybody have a kona blue w/ silver stripes next to a kona blue w/ white stripes???

thanks

white w/ silver stripes

at first i was dead set on a sterling grey but i seen one in the sun and it had a brown tint to it so it kinda pushed me away...

so i have narrowed it down to the two Kona Blue options...just dont know what color stripes??? and the white/w silver stripes.

where can i find some good pics of these options??? anybody have a kona blue w/ silver stripes next to a kona blue w/ white stripes???

thanks

well of course red is the fastest color. Seriously though, check with Burning Blues analsysis,but i think silver stripes are rarer than white .Also, since you like brillian silver, the stripes are sparkly brilliant in full sun.Ive seen both,but not togther,and they both look very good.Either way,youll love the car

Of the color combos you listed my pick would be the Kona Blue with Silver stripes. I've seen one in person and it looked great, I'm betting the Kona will look almost black and night and look pretty mean. Plus with the silver on the seats you won't have to worry as much as the stripes getting dirty compared to white stripes.

white w/ silver stripes

thanks

BB, no "brown tint" on this Sterling Gray Metallic GT500. Go to URL for pics.....Thanks, Ken-

http://web.me.com/kennethstange/GT500

Silver with black stripes would be awesome as well as Kona Blue with white. Can't deal with the Kona Blue with silver as it reminds me too much of the Dallas Cowboys which I hate.

Either way you will love the car. I would have 2 choices and go with the one you get the best deal on!

Good Luck

Archived