TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Panhard Bar

An adjustable panhard bar is included.

This is correct. The first 14 or 15 had to be retrofitted after they were delivered. This was a major problem and Shelby corrected it very quickly. So, their invoices from the factory after conversion will not include this item. Sort of like the Gen 1 air splitter. A little known fact.

This is correct. The first 14 or 15 had to be retrofitted after they were delivered. This was a major problem and Shelby corrected it very quickly. So, their invoices from the factory after conversion will not include this item. Sort of like the Gen 1 air splitter. A little known fact.

I knew about it happy%20feet.gif. That's how I spot the very, very early cars.

How True!! Mine was shipped to me, by Shelby, after I took delivery of my car. It's in the trunk yet as I have never installed it. Course, my car has never been driven, registered or titled either.

How True!! Mine was shipped to me, by Shelby, after I took delivery of my car. It's in the trunk yet as I have never installed it. Course, my car has never been driven, registered or titled either.

John the magician. The only untitled "post titled car" in the general population perhaps in the system. You sly devil.

As I recall I am the one that brought the Mark I splitter issue up first (discovered hysterical.gif ), as I noticed that my car was different than many of the other 40ths & SSs...happy%20feet.gif

^Why don't you drive your car? :headscratch:

Well it's a long story, too long to tell here. Most family say I'm nuts, or something like that, but to each his own. I can't wait to take delivery of my ordered 2011 SVT Vert cause I am going to drive the h@$$ out of it!!! I usually do about 50K miles a year and plan on at least 30 of that in the "11 GT 500. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well it's a long story, too long to tell here. Most family say I'm nuts, or something like that, but to each his own. I can't wait to take delivery of my ordered 2011 SVT Vert cause I am going to drive the h@$ out of it!!! I usually do about 50K miles a year and plan on at least 30 of that in the "11 GT 500. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Your family's correct :hysterical:.................but I understand why.

John definately is different, but he has got something that can't exist but does.

Thanks Don. You and the other 12 helped make part of it happen. I remember back in Feb '07, my dealer said "you can't do that". My only comment was, "here is what we do" and I got him to try and it worked. The rest is history.

Archived