TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Musuem visit

slbgtsc

Going to Vegas later this week and I am heading to the Musuem/Shop on friday. The last two times I was out in Vegas I couldn't get out there and/or it was closed for a makeover.

Is 3-4 hours enough time? Suggestions on things I shouldn't miss? I will have my sister, and my 9 year old son (started him young on being a Shelby fan) and my dad in spirit (passed away 3 years ago).

Going to Vegas later this week and I am heading to the Musuem/Shop on friday. The last two times I was out in Vegas I couldn't get out there and/or it was closed for a makeover.

Is 3-4 hours enough time? Suggestions on things I shouldn't miss? I will have my sister, and my 9 year old son (started him young on being a Shelby fan) and my dad in spirit (passed away 3 years ago).

HEY TODD ,

3-4 HRS. IS PLENTY FOR THE TOUR AND THE GIFT SHOP. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU

TAKE PICTURES OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN FRONT OF THE MUSEUM AND CARROLL'S

1ST ORIGINAL SHELBY ; THE BLUE ONE : ALSO SIGN THE WALL AND DO NOT FORGET

THE BATHROOM STALL WALLS. :hysterical: NO REALLY :confused:

ENJOY THE TRIP AND TOUR.

SCOTTY

post-18850-126809749198_thumb.jpg

post-18850-126809757311_thumb.jpg

post-18850-126809749198_thumb.jpg

post-18850-126809757311_thumb.jpg

Shucks I didn't know about the bathroom walls..... that's what I get for peeing before the tour... :hysterical:

HA! I found my signature in your picture!

directly left of your lower hand, Jason Nichols in black ink :)

slbgtsc

Make sure you are at the museum at 10:30am for the factory tour. The museum and gift shop are open all day but the factory tour is just once per day starting at 10:30am.

As mentioned the Shelby Cafe is closed. Let's keep our fingers crossed that someday the Vegas economy will get better so that the Cafe may reopen.

Three hours should be good for the factory tour, viewing the museum and a visit to the gift shop.

Enjoy your visit.

Steve

slbgtsc

Make sure you are at the museum at 10:30am for the factory tour. The museum and gift shop are open all day but the factory tour is just once per day starting at 10:30am.

As mentioned the Shelby Cafe is closed. Let's keep our fingers crossed that someday the Vegas economy will get better so that the Cafe may reopen.

Three hours should be good for the factory tour, viewing the museum and a visit to the gift shop.

Enjoy your visit.

Steve

Thanks that was the plan get there at 9:00-9:30 so we are ready for the tour.

Archived