TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many GTH07 Are Registered

Larry, or others - I just wondered how many 07 GT-H's were registered so far. (presuming an approximate 500 were made). Thanks, Casey

Casey, I'm working at getting the total for both the 2006 and 2007 GTHs. I've really suprised at how many Team Shelby members have not registered their cars. I suspect some of the other Registrars are going to be asking the same question about the other Shelbys. I'll post the answer as soon as we get the definite answer. thanks for your question. Larry

Larry, or others - I just wondered how many 07 GT-H's were registered so far. (presuming an approximate 500 were made). Thanks, Casey

Casey, apparently the Registry was not initially set up to make information retrieval easy. So, right now there is so many projects on the plate that there in not time to re-shape the Registry. So I can't get the information now but stay tuned as there is some really nice things coming. Poor Roger Sorel is wearing several hats and is up to his eyeballs with the 2011 GT-350. When I was out in Las Vegas in late January, I can attest to the fast moving pace, and even then Roger and Robert still made time to make the picking up of my Shelby Staff GTH a memorable time. Just regular people, working hard, and having a good time all at once. When I get any GTH information I'll post it as soon as possible. Larry

Casey, apparently the Registry was not initially set up to make information retrieval easy. So, right now there is so many projects on the plate that there in not time to re-shape the Registry. So I can't get the information now but stay tuned as there is some really nice things coming. Poor Roger Sorel is wearing several hats and is up to his eyeballs with the 2011 GT-350. When I was out in Las Vegas in late January, I can attest to the fast moving pace, and even then Roger and Robert still made time to make the picking up of my Shelby Staff GTH a memorable time. Just regular people, working hard, and having a good time all at once. When I get any GTH information I'll post it as soon as possible. Larry

From 07GTH350

Do we know if any have been destroyed?

• 1 month later...

Hello from Western New York. I currently own 2007 GT-H convertibles #363 with 5,200.- miles (in storage) and #384 with 24,000.- miles (my driver). I have registered both cars and am looking forward to the registry list when released. I did see car #357 parked at a restaurant in Buffalo last weekend-it was in great condition. Thank you Team Shelby for this awsome website!!!

Archived