TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody Know WhereThis is From?

Just wondering if anyone knows what magazine or what month it was.

I have found TWO issues of Car And Driver magazine that have Hertz ads for the 2007 Shelby GTH convertible. The first is JULY 2007, page 21. This ad has the heading " It not only blows the doors off, but the roof too". The second issue is September 2007, page 31 with a heading "The legend goes topless". Both ads have the same picture. Usually you can get back issues from Car and Driver's website or copies can be found on Ebay. If you get the entire magazine on Ebay have the seller confirm no one cut the Hertz ad out, as frequently just the ad is advertised on Ebay. hope this helps, regards, Larry Miller

Larry gave some good advice for purchasing the Hertz ad on ebay. I'd like to add that when it comes to purchasing Hertz memorabilia off ebay you must be careful. Several sellers are selling color xerox copies as the real deal while other sellers are really exaggerating the rarity of their stuff.

Steve

Larry gave some good advice for purchasing the Hertz ad on ebay. I'd like to add that when it comes to purchasing Hertz memorabilia off ebay you must be careful. Several sellers are selling color xerox copies as the real deal while other sellers are really exaggerating the rarity of their stuff.

Steve

These people should be shot! :rip:

QSS

Archived