TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Spring Day

Great car, Great scenery! That's a fantastic combination. Wow. Thanks for sharing.

We had a bit of sun here..but it still struggled to reach 50°. Warm enough to clean some of the winter dirt off the car and get it a bit more shiny than it has been for the past 3 months.

It was a beautiful day! I finally logged some miles on mine today...... For those of us in this area.... I actually saw a groundhog today, spring can't be far away!

It was a great spring day here in Washington State. Got some great pics of my new baby. Just put 2.6 pulley and tune on her, Wow what a difference.post-26791-126792647591_thumb.jpg

Wow, what a gorgeous shot, both the car and the mountains...

I had my baby out today, top down, life was good...

What pulley and tune did you go with?

I'm thinking the "stock look" package from VMP...

Yesterday was a wonderful day in Pennsylvania; I took my first :shift: of 2010. The car was in storage since November 20 2009. It felt great to get into the drivers seat and take a ride. It is going to be nice again today but unfortunately I have to work.

Wow, yesterday I drove my car...and today I washed it....I forgot what this was like!!!

Need to put the polished bullets back on....

sgtwashed.jpg

We've also had great weather in Calgary and pulled the car out of storage for the weekend. Sure missed driving it for real instead of on Forza 3. Got multiple thumbs up from other drivers over the weekend. Thank god for "global warming", was able to drive it up until the end of October and now have it back out mid-March, that's pretty good for Calgary.

Archived