TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Payoff!!!

ilmor

Congrats Ilmor that is a very special day.

I have a goal to pay mine off within the next 6 months it will be 2 years from the day I bought it to the day its paid off. I have 5.9% interest I really want it paid off before the 5 year loan is up.

I'm just afraid that once its paid off then I will get right back into debt again with the GT350

Thanks all!!

Yeah, I had a 5 year loan, I think at nearly 6% interest. Our Expedition has a 0% so we just keep paying away....

It I can get the Shelby Store to fix the problem where I can't view the brake ducts page, I hope to get a set of those....

Thanks all!!

Yeah, I had a 5 year loan, I think at nearly 6% interest. Our Expedition has a 0% so we just keep paying away....

It I can get the Shelby Store to fix the problem where I can't view the brake ducts page, I hope to get a set of those....

Congrats Bob, Let me see if I can help you with a link to the brakes: :D

My link

I have found that when financing cars a 10k or so down keeps the value of the car greater than the loan for the duration of the loan. If you get a good rate on the note, you can use the rest of the money you would have spent on the car to make more money at a better rate....if your lucky anyway.

Congrats Bob, Let me see if I can help you with a link to the brakes: biggrin.gif

My link

Thats not what he is after. He wants the link to the Shelby GT brake cooling duct hoses,and mounting brackets, I also want the same link to work.

I was a dumby and thought that I would rather have the PIAA driving lights instead of the brake duct hoses, what a mistake that choice was.

I love taking my car to the track I really need the brake duct cooling hoses and brackets but they never seem to have them available.

Agent 47 is sounding like a good choice but most of us would rather give our money to Shelby Amercian so lets hope they get the link to work or just remove the option and then we all know to go to Agent 47 for the Shelby GT brake duct cooling lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived