TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who said you can't find a good Deal on Ebay?

My young lad, I should have forseen this coming !! In the world of science and the elementals in which we are consumed in. Upon transitions to lower you mental levels to follow the words of the prophet. I will state that you shall leave the stupidity to me as a sciencetist and the mentor of the mentally unstable humans and animals.

Quote: No galaxy is to big or to far within those star has to be a lucky star cause I am the who can find the Bar and who will get that lucky star!!!

James T KIRK :shrug::shrug:

My young lad, I should have forseen this coming !! In the world of science and the elementals in which we are consumed in. Upon transitions to lower you mental levels to follow the words of the prophet. I will state that you shall leave the stupidity to me as a sciencetist and the mentor of the mentally unstable humans and animals.

Quote: No galaxy is to big or to far within those star has to be a lucky star cause I am the who can find the Bar and who will get that lucky star!!!

James T KIRK :shrug::shrug:

So......Am I to assume that you put in a Bid...................................... :hysterical:

What in the WORLD, lol.

Are the aliens okay with this???

Well, I can run down to the corner and ask them for you...oh, you mean the celestial aliens! Around here we only have one kind of alien...sorry.doh.gif

John

Archived