TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Census

This was forwarded to me by a friend. What do you think?

http://easylink.playstream.com/jerryday/Matrix/Census_ffp_vp6_400x224_300.flv

I think he should put tin foil over his windows and watch for the black helicopters! I do like how to make his point he even made up questions!

Here, for those in the real world are the 10 questions you are asked, on the 2010 Census form which BTW asks FEWER questions than the last Census! Then you mail it in, unless of course you want a Census Taker at your door that is!

The 2010 Census form is just 10 questions:

Name

Sex

Date of birth

Hispanic origin

Race

Household relationship

If you own or rent

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/how/about-the-form.php

I think he should put tin foil over his windows and watch for the black helicopters! I do like how to make his point he even made up questions!

Here, for those in the real world are the 10 questions you are asked, on the 2010 Census form which BTW asks FEWER questions than the last Census! Then you mail it in, unless of course you want a Census Taker at your door that is!

Name

Sex

Date of birth

Hispanic origin

Race

Household relationship

If you own or rent

http://2010.census.g...ut-the-form.php

Even the answers to these 10 questions above are none of the government's business. In the process, our civil servant bureaucrats are wasting more money unnecessarily... which shouldn't surprise anyone. They'll hear silence when they knock on my door.

Even the answers to these 10 questions above are none of the government's business. In the process, our civil servant bureaucrats are wasting more money unnecessarily... which shouldn't surprise anyone. They'll hear silence when they knock on my door.

That's your call and maybe a different discussion. The sub title here is are they "getting too personal" and my answer was only to show the questions are few and general in nature, and that in fact there are fewer this year not more. You answer more questions on a passport form, which the government also has, heck I think Walmart knows more about most people than the government!

BTW: They're not going to knock on your door unless you don't return the form with the 10 questions above answered.

I understand your frustration on the cost, I think it's silly, but the Constitution requires that this is done, has for hundreds of years, so these "civil servant bureaucrats" don't have a choice in the matter. Though they did shorten the form and reduce the questions and won't waste money visiting you unless you don't send it in.

But like I said, if you don't answer the form, yes you will for sure get a visit, and of course this will waste even more of our tax tax dollars, and if you still won't answer, you can get fined. However, on the bright side though that fine cannot be more than $100!

Name-------------------------No problem here...........

Sex----------------------------Discrimination????????

Age----------------------------Discrimination????????

Date of birth-----------------Gives away your age.........

Hispanic origin-------------This makes you special??????

Race---------------------------Discrimination???????

Household relationship--No problem here............

If you own or rent-----------Try not paying property taxes and see if you really own it?????????

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/how/about-the-form.php

:hysterical:

I understand your frustration on the cost, I think it's silly, but the Constitution requires that this is done, has for hundreds of years, so these "civil servant bureaucrats" don't have a choice in the matter. Though they did shorten the form and reduce the questions and won't waste money visiting you unless you don't send it in.

But like I said, if you don't answer the form, yes you will for sure get a visit, and of course this will waste even more of our tax tax dollars, and if you still won't answer, you can get fined. However, on the bright side though that fine cannot be more than $100!

Jeff,

I seem to remember that the United States of America has had Immigration laws on the books for years too, which prohibits aliens from entering the country illegally. Why is it that our civil servant bureaucrats don't enforce those regulations with the same intensity and gusto as they do with the Census if they "don't have a choice in the matter"?

If you think not returning a Census form is a waste of money, I will provide you with some statitics on the amount of money (aka: our taxes) is spent on U.S. government "programs" for the approximate 12-14 million illegal aliens living here among us in America. Hint... it's a lot more than the value of a $100 fine per alien.

It is a simple matter of Government and Business in bed togeather actually

exploiting the cheap labor that Illegal Immigration creates................

Ever wonder why both Repubs and Dems promote Amnesty............... :banghead:

Archived