TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey Everyone! New From NJ!

NJStangers Jonathan

Hey how's everyone doing! I do not own a GT500 yet but I would like to in the next few years. I have an 05 Mustang right now...will get pictures up soon and I run a NJ Mustang Club called NJStangers. Been a part of it for the last 2 years, we have track meets, weekly day/night meets all over NJ, special events like the Downs Ford Car Show for Cancer and Carlisle 2009 and a few other special shows this year! If anyone is interested in any more information, feel free to pm me, I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link here. (Mods: Can I?)

I have had the chance to drive a few of them at work, just wish I could knock some sense into the guys who traded them in for 370z or GTRs!

One guy actually traded a Black on Red 2009 with 50 Miles and a 2010 Dark Grey GT500 for a GTR! Sadly I'm a college kid so I can't afford one yet.

Looking forward to reading up on the GT500s more, we have several in our club but I don't get to see them as often as I like. I was debating doing the body kit on my car but for $1500 its pricey!

Hey how's everyone doing! I do not own a GT500 yet but I would like to in the next few years. I have an 05 Mustang right now...will get pictures up soon and I run a NJ Mustang Club called NJStangers. Been a part of it for the last 2 years, we have track meets, weekly day/night meets all over NJ, special events like the Downs Ford Car Show for Cancer and Carlisle 2009 and a few other special shows this year! If anyone is interested in any more information, feel free to pm me, I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link here. (Mods: Can I?)

I have had the chance to drive a few of them at work, just wish I could knock some sense into the guys who traded them in for 370z or GTRs!

One guy actually traded a Black on Red 2009 with 50 Miles and a 2010 Dark Grey GT500 for a GTR! Sadly I'm a college kid so I can't afford one yet.

Looking forward to reading up on the GT500s more, we have several in our club but I don't get to see them as often as I like. I was debating doing the body kit on my car but for $1500 its pricey!

Hey Jonathan, welcome to TS. So how have you been? Didn't think I would run into you on TS, when I saw the post I thought you bought a Shelby. Are you on the Roush and Saleen forums too?

You might have heard through the grape vine, I just traded in my 06 GT for a 2010 Shelby GT500! Absolutely love it!

Plenty of great car events in the tri-state area, I am sure you will see plenty of GT500's at the shows in NJ this year.

TTYL

• 4 weeks later...

hey thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I actually found this forum because a buddy of mine told me there was a guy on here with gt/cs bumper that fit a pony package grille on it and I need some help figuring out how he did it or what he did lol

I'll be searching for that thread tonight and see what I can find.

P.S. Congrats on that new Grabber Blue GT500!!! Looks Sick!

I saw a KR fly by us at the Chatterbox today. I loved the sound of the supercharger kicking it. We all started cheering him on lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Garden State Region Mustang Club held its Annual BOOB Show yesterday.....

that would be the Blue Oval Over Butler All Ford Spring Car Show at Rt.23 Automall in Butler NJ.....

It did rain all day.....

we still got 60 cars...the show was rain or shine.....

BOOB Show 4 25 2010B.jpgBOOB Show 4 25 2010A.jpg

Many thanks to Jonathan and the NJ Stangers and as well as the guys from The Tri-State Stallions for braving the weather and joining us at the show.

Those are some beautiful cars your guys and gals brought out in the rain.......

It was great to meet you all and I look forward to the next event we can have with our great cars.

Thank you again for joining us and supporting our show.

the rest of the pics....

http://www.youtube.c...ser/sunponyride

BOOB Show 4 25 2010B.jpg

BOOB Show 4 25 2010A.jpg

Congrats to all the winners.................wish I could have made it but its was raining real heavy and didn't want to chance it.

well, we hope you can make it out to one of our next events...

we are having an All Ford Saturday Evening Car Show on June 26th at Fette Ford on Rt.46 in Clifton...5 to 9 pm......

and the 3rd Annual Wicked Nationals.........the ALL day party, car show and bar b q in Clifton on Saturday August 7th!

here are some details...

Hoping many of you can join Dale and I and the Garden State Mustang Club

for the Third Annual Wicked Nationals Car Show and Bar B Q,

Saturday August 7th. in Clifton NJ.

Great Food , Great Music, Great Friends and of course...........Great Cars!

1:00 pm to "until we finish having fun (or the cops come!!)"

1st and 2nd Place Trophies from Peer Judging

and

Best in Show Trophy picked by Mrs. Wicked!

Dash Plaques for all Car Show Entries.

RSVP at: mbsings4u@msndotcom (dot=.)

Please bring your own car show chairs

(I will post these events on Tri States website as soon as my registration comes through!)

Archived