TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBYS in SAN DIEGO

Rag Top Day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics! I just noticed, one of the other ( OF THREE TOTAL !!! ) Kona Blue cars has a reverse Cobra on the passenger side. Was this a factory mistake or more an homage to the 93' Cobra?

To many Kona Blue GT500's so they wanted to be different. I think you ,sdktm and mrl859 have the Kona Blue GT500's Maybe they can give us some insite as to the snakes. Most face forward.

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch011.jpg

Found this photo of 2 Kona Blue GT500's one snake each direction. wonder about the other side if they might have the snakes reversed?

Yep us too, See you all at 8:00 at North County Fair :happy feet:

Good time, great company and pictures...........

Thank's for putting this event togeather...........

And please tell "TOM" that next time we make sure to be ahead of him

in the chow line so we can sit in the "A" Dining Room?????????????? :hysterical:

We had a great time followed by some good food. Thanks Michael for putting this together. We would definitely do it again. It brought back some old memories as Laura and I used to live in the San Diego area before we moved up north.

Dan

It was a great time. Nice to meet you Laura and Erica not Eericca :hysterical3: Kathy and I are looking forward to more outings!

Fantastic day! Thanks Mike for hosting this great event. We will definitely do this one again! :happy feet: It sure was good to see some of our TS friends again.

Ditto, I was great to meet you and Robert. It was also nice to meet the famous Shelby Terlingua! Nice work on the car!

Looking forward to more adventures

in the chow line so we can sit in the "A" Dining Room?????????????? :hysterical:

I am so sorry as no one told me about "Tom"

You know how "Deceiving" the internet can be :hysterical:

But really, Kathy and I are glad everyone had fun :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well, we sure have to echo what everyone has said. It was a great day, great people and a lot of fun. And nice to have it so close!

Thanks Michael and Kathy for all the work, you did a really nice job of putting everything together. We're sure looking forward to more outings like this one.

Kudos amd thanks again,

John and Debbie

Oh, I almost forgot here's a link to a bunch of pictures. Sorry the ones from the car are a little dark, but they're not post-processed yet, just straight out of the camera. If anyone wants any, just let me know. When you get to the site, click on the slideshow button, it works the best.

http://s858.photobuc...%20SD%20Cruise/

in the chow line so we can sit in the "A" Dining Room?????????????? hysterical.gif

I am so sorry as no one told me about "Tom"

You know how "Deceiving" the internet can be hysterical.gif

But really, Kathy and I are glad everyone had fun happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

As stated by the famous comedians, Rodney Dangerfield "I get NO RESPECT."

I had a GREAT time at the TS Meet. I guess I was the only there looking for the fairgrounds to meet at. lol hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

happy%20feet.gif Nice meeting you Michael and Kathy. Thanks for the support in putting this event together.

I also would like to thank Gary for the place for breakfast.happy%20feet.gif

salute.gif If was nice seeing The OC Crew, Rob and Leann , Karl and Tammy & Dan and Laura and their daughter Erica. Also my friend David and his wife from OCMC, who I met in '05.salute.gif

The drive was GREAT and I need to thank everyone for behaving as they did. We looked like a solid group in the caravan or a Shelby-a-van. No that does sound right? We were perfect women and gentlemen during the drive. That sounds better.

Thanks to Karl and Tammy for leading us (David and his wife and myself) back home.

Hope to see everyone at the Fabulous Fords Forever on April 25, 2510 at Knott's. I will be making my stay there between the Limers and TS. What a better way to spend the day with friends.

Till the next SD TS Meet, thanks for letting this OC Boy come down and spend the day with you.

Tom

Thanks again Michael and Kathy! That was a great cruise route. My wife and kids thought it was so cool getting waves and thumbs up. Thanks for posting pics everybody. I like the one SoCalSGT took of my car passing the Sheriff car! :hysterical:

Well, we sure have to echo what everyone has said. It was a great day, great people and a lot of fun. And nice to have it so close!

Thanks Michael and Kathy for all the work, you did a really nice job of putting everything together. We're sure looking forward to more outings like this one.

Kudos amd thanks again,

John and Debbie

Oh, I almost forgot here's a link to a bunch of pictures. Sorry the ones from the car are a little dark, but they're not post-processed yet, just straight out of the camera. If anyone wants any, just let me know. When you get to the site, click on the slideshow button, it works the best.

http://s858.photobuc...%20SD%20Cruise/

Wow! Those are fantastic pictures! Great job and thanks so much for sharing with us. It really is great to have different people all sharing photos!

Hope to see you all at "Fabulaus Fords" Knotts 4/25/10..........

I have registered the Mustang GT since the GT500 is having Clutch issues........

Hey Tom.......Save me a "PRIMO SPOT" next to the "LIMERS"?????? :hysterical:

I big thanks to Micheal and Kathy. My daughter and I had a great time.

About the reversed Cobra emblems. Good eye by the way! I found out there were going to be to other Kona blue 500s, so I reversed them to spot my car in pictures. The real story is I just had the car wrapped(clear bra). They installed the emblems wrong. I wonder how long it would have taken me to realize they were backwards?

Thanks again to all who helped out, and the good eye!

Steve

I big thanks to Micheal and Kathy. My daughter and I had a great time.

About the reversed Cobra emblems. Good eye by the way! I found out there were going to be to other Kona blue 500s, so I reversed them to spot my car in pictures. The real story is I just had the car wrapped(clear bra). They installed the emblems wrong. I wonder how long it would have taken me to realize they were backwards?

Thanks again to all who helped out, and the good eye!

Steve

Wow Steve has 1 of 1 :hysterical:

I got the car back from the clear bra installation on Thursday. So I only had the car with reversed emblems for a few days. I had the whole front end done so they had to remove my emblems. Who knows how long it would have taken for me to notice. I'm taking in the car this afternoon for a clear bra check up and to fix the emblem problem. If it came from the factory like that I would keep it that way. No factory freak. It was built by ford for ford, for the San Diego International Auto Show. It was very clean.

Steve

I got the car back from the clear bra installation on Thursday. So I only had the car with reversed emblems for a few days. I had the whole front end done so they had to remove my emblems. Who knows how long it would have taken for me to notice. I'm taking in the car this afternoon for a clear bra check up and to fix the emblem problem. If it came from the factory like that I would keep it that way. No factory freak. It was built by ford for ford, for the San Diego International Auto Show. It was very clean.

Steve

That was the one at the auto show? I tood a few pics of that one I remember. I bought mine in August. I remember thinking, at the auto show, how cool that I own the same car as on display =)

Just a word of thanks to Micheal, Kathy and Gary for putting this cruise together. And the rest of the San Diego group for having the OC group along. My wife and I had a great time and the drive was fantastic. Nice views along the coast worth another drive. It's always nice meet new people and old friends at a great cruise like this. Karl & Tammy King

Wow...guess I missed alot of fun...I talked to Leann today, and she said she had a blast too!!! One of the two customer's that I was meeting at my shop on Sunday, didn;t even show up, so I should have come...Oh Well, next time!!

Alex

Archived