TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBYS in SAN DIEGO

Rag Top Day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are meeting at North County Fair , 272 East Via Rancho Parkway Escondido, CA 92025-8005 which is on the 15 and east Via Rancho Parkway. For those coming North bound 15 go straight in and turn right at the T and we will be in the lot on your right. For those heading South bound 15 turn take the East Via Rancho Parkway off ramp and turn right on East Via Rancho Parkway and then the first left into North County Fair and turn right at the T and we will be in the lot on your right.

Tom you got the brunch location correct. Blue Pearl Cafe.

If you have any questions just let me know.

I just threw an address out there for us to meet at? I am glad that you gave us us the correct address. Hope it does not rain that day. Looking forward to seeing the SD TS Crew.

Till then....

Tom

I just threw an address out there for us to meet at? I am glad that you gave us us the correct address. Hope it does not rain that day. Looking forward to seeing the SD TS Crew.

Till then....

Tom

So far the 10 day forcast goes to friday and it says SUNNY & clear! Sure hope it will be that way sunday for our cruise :shift:

Michael

For those of you from out of the area, here's an overview of the parking lot and the entrance to use for the meet area....yeah, I have too much time on my hands hysterical.gif

John

NCFairlot.jpg

Thanks John! A picture is worth a thousand words, well at least a few words. Glad to have the help! Someday I will figure out how to do all the cool little things on a computer. We will meet in that little lot just south of the end of your yellow highlighted guide.

Michael

Looks like the weather is going to be great and we have a really good turn out so far. If you said you were coming please check you PM's, I am sending out a note for info for name tags so it will be easier to get to know each other. For those who have not posted there is still time :happy feet: just let me know and I will add your name. (need head count for Blue Pearl)

Well everyone, I just checked the weather forecast and it looks like a sunny 76 for Sunday. In other words a typical beautiful southern CA day....just made for a morning cruise happy%20feet.gif .

See ya' all Sunday.

John and Debbie

Yup 0% chance of rain and looks like we have 21 cars with 36 people signed up and room for more :happy feet:

Can't wait for Sunday :happy feet:

Michael & Kathy

Well, got the car back today, however we are less than pleased with the stripe replacement. These issues will be brought up Monday when I speak to the service rep. I picked the car up directly from the paint shop this afternoon and didn't catch two areas that I should have. But, will have the car for Sunday, so we'll see you all there.

Dan

Well, got the car back today, however we are less than pleased with the stripe replacement. These issues will be brought up Monday when I speak to the service rep. I picked the car up directly from the paint shop this afternoon and didn't catch two areas that I should have. But, will have the car for Sunday, so we'll see you all there.

Dan

Glad you can make it for the cruise! Sorry the stripes did not turn out ok. I have issues with mine and have not complained for fear they might be worse!

Will someone come over and wash my car for me? I want it to look good tomorrow, but this incredible weather has drawn all of the life force out of me. All I can do is lay around and watch old movies on TV.

Hey Mike Good luck with that one. Let us know how that works out!

Sorry guys but some stuff came up with the family and I won't be able to make it. Have to fly out to NJ in the morning. Hope you all have a great time and hopefully I can make the next one.

Sorry to here that, looks like we have a really good turn out expected for tommorow.

Sorry your dad will not be able to make it. Looks like we have 43 people without your dad. You are still coming?

Yes I am. Sounds like a GREAT day with the TS Crew.

Tom

Thanks to everyone for a great time today. We had 24 cars with 43 people for a scenic cruise down the coast of Southern California.

Thanks ChrisSD for the photos. Here are a few more.

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch005.jpg

Great start for a fun day

1.jpg

Had Shelby's of all ages come along for the fun

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch013.jpg

And people of all ages too

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch031.jpg

FEAR THE RABBIT!

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch054.jpg

24 cars make a long line cars

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch069.jpg

Regroup stop at Symbolic Motors (checked out the Bugatti Veyron )

ShelbyCoastalCruiseBrunch074.jpg

Big group photo!

Archived