TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday SpeedRacer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUART!!! salute.gif

I hope that you have a wonderful day today, you old fart!!! hysterical.gifSure, your still younger than me, but at age 51, you are now offically entered into the old fart club.

Please tell Bea that I say hello to her!

party2.gif

Happy 51st BIrthday Stuart!

Tell Bea Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuno says hello! hysterical.gif

Enjoy your day!

happy feet.gifbanvictory.gifelefant.gifcheerleader.gifparty2.gifparty2.gifparty2.gif

Wicked (I mean Bruno....hysterical3.gif ),

Thanks... Bea says hi!!! How's the shoulder? Hope all is well...

Stuart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUART!!! salute.gif

I hope that you have a wonderful day today, you old fart!!! hysterical.gifSure, your still younger than me, but at age 51, you are now offically entered into the old fart club.

Please tell Bea that I say hello to her!

party2.gif

Enis,

Thanks from the "old fart"!hysterical.gif But we do look good for a couple of old guys!!!happy%20feet.gif Bea says hi... Hope to see you soon.

Stuart

Thanks Rick!!!! Is it true that you've decided to get a 350? MS was telling me that was the case! If so, congratulations!!!!happy%20feet.gif

Hey Stu,

Yep, I bit the bullet. I was resisting, but I was in Vegas the end of Jan and Roger met me on a Saturday to look at the second one they were building. I didn't put my deposit down that day, but it wasn't long after. MM fixed me up with a good deal on the donor car and now all I have to do is wait. Doubt I'll have it for Granbury, but I'm assuming I take it to the Bash next year.

Are you coming to Mid-America? If not, I hope to see you in Texas later in the year.

Happy birthday again.

Rick

Hey Stu,

Yep, I bit the bullet. I was resisting, but I was in Vegas the end of Jan and Roger met me on a Saturday to look at the second one they were building. I didn't put my deposit down that day, but it wasn't long after. MM fixed me up with a good deal on the donor car and now all I have to do is wait. Doubt I'll have it for Granbury, but I'm assuming I take it to the Bash next year.

Are you coming to Mid-America? If not, I hope to see you in Texas later in the year.

Happy birthday again.

Rick

Rick,

Yes, we'll be in Tulsa and hopefully Granbury as well... Take care..

Stuart

Happy birthday my friend. Hope it was great. I sent you an envelope full of cash. Hope you got it. If not, has Bea bought anything new lately? hysterical.gif

See you in Tulsa!

Rick,

Yes, we'll be in Tulsa and hopefully Granbury as well... Take care..

Stuart

Just Tulsa and Grandbury? cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Archived