TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone in New Orleans area with a 2007 GT-H Convertible?

HertzSoGood

Hello! I just joined this forum. I own a 2007 GT-H and live in California. I need my photo taken with a car like mine, and the photographer is in New Orleans. Can anyone help me locate a car like mine in the NOLA area? Mine is a convertible, and of course is the Hertz black/gold stripes combination. I did a video for my doctor in New Orleans and the photo is to show that there is life (and a lot of fun) to be had after breast cancer. I have a Shelby racing jacket and helmet to pose with, and would just like to stand next to the car, on a race track if at all possible. Attached is a photo of the model I hope to find.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!!!

post-27842-126766420182_thumb.jpg

post-27842-126766420182_thumb.jpg

Hello! I just joined this forum. I own a 2007 GT-H and live in California. I need my photo taken with a car like mine, and the photographer is in New Orleans. Can anyone help me locate a car like mine in the NOLA area? Mine is a convertible, and of course is the Hertz black/gold stripes combination. I did a video for my doctor in New Orleans and the photo is to show that there is life (and a lot of fun) to be had after breast cancer. I have a Shelby racing jacket and helmet to pose with, and would just like to stand next to the car, on a race track if at all possible. Attached is a photo of the model I hope to find.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!!!

Best I can do is tell you there's one for sale in Houma, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you taking pictures with it. It's Import One of Houma, hopes this helps.

http://www.importoneofhouma.com/windowsticker.php?UniqueID=1ZVHT85H475326692

Archived