TEAM SHELBY FORUM

We didnt set up the Forum!

mywickedshelby

Matt,

Its too long in the military that has robbed you of your ability to recognize how useless your "definition of New England" thread is.

The only ones who think NY NJ PA are Mid Atlantic must work for the Govt and/or Shelby........cause none of us do.

Just deal.

Benny Blanco (from da Bronx)

Matt,

Its too long in the military that has robbed you of your ability to recognize how useless your "definition of New England" thread is.

The only ones who think NY NJ PA are Mid Atlantic must work for the Govt and/or Shelby........cause none of us do.

Just deal.

Yo Benny,

What zup wid this Jeff guy?

He seems to be under the illusion that the Gov'ment knows where the Mid-Atlantic is? Like they ain't right in the middle of it!

Hah, these Bozos think NY, PA, and NJ are the only Mid-Atlantic States, they forget MD(DC), DE, and VA are Mid-Atlantic.

Some dumb ja-moke is still fighting the Civil War! The "South's" northern boundary in dat dumb map follows the Mason-Dixon Line, not 21st Century reality!

It don't matter anyhow, does it - The Mid-Atlantic area forum has been busted for months.

Youz guys are la familia, make yourself at home here in New England any time!

If that Jeff guy gives you any more sass, we'll take him on a fishing trip into Long Island Sound! LOL, wink wink

Ciao,

Guido Smartassio

Matt,

Just deal.

Yo, Benny....

LOL...why am hearing "you always think this song is about you...." in my head! :hysterical:

I was actually just putting the states in the thread area because the only place they are visible is the main "Team Shelby Regional Groups" page and it always confused me, and I sense a lot of others, when they ended up in a region with no idea what states where in that region. Unless you know to click out and look there was nothing to help you. :headscratch:

In the old forums we had the states listed in the forum too so I just added it to each and pinned it as a topic to help people nothing more!

But hey....as for "Mid-Atlantic", that sub-forum seems to be broken away, unless you can post to it. But for me it's dead and I sent Robert an email to let him know. That said if you use "the google" you will find that NJ is, and always has been, considered a "mid-Atlantic" state, and not just by the government. It's for sure not part of New England!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_states

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/statesbw/midatlantic/midatlantic.shtml

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35237043/ns/weather/

Now on the question of naming and assigning regions I don't think you would EVER get people to agree on how to set them up. I really don't. But they were set using at least some logic, which I was just trying to help people understand, and I wanted to overcome the non-intuative nature of the regions, I couldn't even remember them, that's all.

In the end I think it's less important what you call them, or how you group them, and more that you give people a sense of place to post things that are specific to their area so people can meet and have fun beyond the computer. In the case of your event you know people from New England will want to attend, I want to attend, so you might decide to post a link to the Mid-Atlantic thread in the New England thread and so on.

I wish I still lived up in the northeast...oops...is that a region? :hysterical:

Yo Benny,

What zup wid this Jeff guy?

He seems to be under the illusion that the Gov'ment knows where the Mid-Atlantic is? Like they ain't right in the middle of it!

Hah, these Bozos think NY, PA, and NJ are the only Mid-Atlantic States, they forget MD(DC), DE, and VA are Mid-Atlantic.

Some dumb ja-moke is still fighting the Civil War! The "South's" northern boundary in dat dumb map follows the Mason-Dixon Line, not 21st Century reality!

It don't matter anyhow, does it - The Mid-Atlantic area forum has been busted for months.

Youz guys are la familia, make yourself at home here in New England any time!

If that Jeff guy gives you any more sass, we'll take him on a fishing trip into Long Island Sound! LOL, wink wink

Ciao,

Guido Smartassio

:hysterical:

ATTENTION MODERATORS........FREE FISHING TRIP ON THE SCENIC PICTERESQUE LONG ISLAND SOUND!

Love,

Benny

:hysterical:

Yo, Benny....

LOL...why am hearing "you always think this song is about you...." in my head! :hysterical:

I was actually just putting the states in the thread area because the only place they are visible is the main "Team Shelby Regional Groups" page and it always confused me, and I sense a lot of others, when they ended up in a region with no idea what states where in that region. Unless you know to click out and look there was nothing to help you. :headscratch:

In the old forums we had the states listed in the forum too so I just added it to each and pinned it as a topic to help people nothing more!

But hey....as for "Mid-Atlantic", that sub-forum seems to be broken away, unless you can post to it. But for me it's dead and I sent Robert an email to let him know. That said if you use "the google" you will find that NJ is, and always has been, considered a "mid-Atlantic" state, and not just by the government. It's for sure not part of New England!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_states

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/statesbw/midatlantic/midatlantic.shtml

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35237043/ns/weather/

Now on the question of naming and assigning regions I don't think you would EVER get people to agree on how to set them up. I really don't. But they were set using at least some logic, which I was just trying to help people understand, and I wanted to overcome the non-intuative nature of the regions, I couldn't even remember them, that's all.

In the end I think it's less important what you call them, or how you group them, and more that you give people a sense of place to post things that are specific to their area so people can meet and have fun beyond the computer. In the case of your event you know people from New England will want to attend, I want to attend, so you might decide to post a link to the Mid-Atlantic thread in the New England thread and so on.

I wish I still lived up in the northeast...oops...is that a region? :hysterical:

typical military response, 6 paragraphs and leaves us with the original question! :hysterical:

typical military response, 6 paragraphs and leaves us with the original question! :hysterical:

That's it Benny! I'll be at the BBQ and take care of you, and your friend dat there Guido Smartassio, in my own way and in my own time using my military training...and I will promise to be quick and merciful. :dance:

That's it Benny! I'll be at the BBQ and take care of you, and your friend dat there Guido Smartassio, in my own way and in my own time using my military training...and I will promise to be quick and merciful. :dance:

Ut Oh Benny,

I tink I pi$$ed this Jeff guy off. :hide:

Figgers..., da Military is the Gov'ment, Right?

I'm gonna be commin to de BBQ, incogmagnito, so if you see someone lookin a lot like Curtis Sliwa or maybe even..., John Gotti Jr., its probly me... :ninja:

Shhhh! (it's me, Guido)

Ut Oh Benny,

I tink I pi$$ed this Jeff guy off. :hide:

Figgers..., da Military is the Gov'ment, Right?

I'm gonna be commin to de BBQ, incogmagnito, so if you see someone lookin a lot like Curtis Sliwa or maybe even..., John Gotti Jr., its probly me... :ninja:

Shhhh! (it's me, Guido)

Too late! I'm on to you jokers now!

Gonna get that masked Ninja guy too!

Too late! I'm on to you jokers now!

Gonna get that masked Ninja guy too!

Yo Benny,

Ain't You bein' the Sally Suck Up wid dis Birthday stuff..., "Benny says Hello" Whadizzat? Atsamattayou?

Anyway I was thinkin..., /HEY! ...Who's laughin out there! ...It happens Ya Know./

So anyway, wid this Jeff guy calmed down, I got dis figgered out!

...Not to worry - He ain't commin to yous BBQ!

He's from Illinoise, Right?

He got no clue where the Mid-Atlantic is, Right?

How's he gonna find Joisey?

Fageddibowdit!!!

Ciao

-Guido

/HEY! Laughing Boy, Knock it off! ...And Dat's Mister Smartassio to you... Punk!/

Archived