TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Store/gift shop at SA

SGT0128

I'm making the trip to Vegas later this month and am hopping to have time to do the factory tour at SA. Is there a gift shop there? if so whats there? I don't want to expect all kinds of cool stuff only to find a rack of key chains and some coffee mugs. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I'm making the trip to Vegas later this month and am hopping to have time to do the factory tour at SA. Is there a gift shop there? if so whats there? I don't want to expect all kinds of cool stuff only to find a rack of key chains and some coffee mugs. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

There is lots and LOTS of stuff there. Many items that you can't get on-line.

Have fun!

The gift shop is in the museum which is where the factory tour starts. Take your Team Shelby Membership card to receive 10% off at the store.

They do have a pretty sweet rack of key chains and some cool coffee mugs....plus much,much more. Lots of shirts, jackets, diecasts, hats, garage signs, poker chips, playing cards, posters, decals. Take your credit card and Team Shelby card!

Bring money!! I dropped over $150 and could've spent more easily. Interesting stuff, AND of course you can say you bought it directly at the Las Vegas store. Also, you should go next door and say Hi to Roger and some of the folks in the Sales Department. Hint, they have cool brochures on the new GT-350 and some of the other offerings from Shelby American. Also a great photo opportunity if you plan on bringing your SGT. Mostly, you will get a feel on just how a small operation can do so much in giving us their great products. Enjoy, Larry

Archived