TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Half inch paint scratch

Depending on the shop's hourly rate, it will probably run you in the range of $500.00 to $800.00 dollars, because it's quite likely they will have to paint the whole door skin for proper paint matching.

In my experience those mobile dent/scratch guys do a fantastic job. I had the garage door put two nice slices on the bumper of my 03 Term. A place called dent pro came out and when he was done you couldn't even see it. He sprayed the whole bumper, heat gunned it and clear coated it. The whole job cost me $150.

Just a hint, ask your car dealer what dent service they use. Sometimes cars come off the trailer scratched and they repair them before they hit the showroom.

In my experience those mobile dent/scratch guys do a fantastic job. I had the garage door put two nice slices on the bumper of my 03 Term. A place called dent pro came out and when he was done you couldn't even see it. He sprayed the whole bumper, heat gunned it and clear coated it. The whole job cost me $150.

Just a hint, ask your car dealer what dent service they use. Sometimes cars come off the trailer scratched and they repair them before they hit the showroom.

Archived