TEAM SHELBY FORUM

USA vs Canaduh.......

Well guys if this was just a normal game Canada vs us;I believe it would be 50 50. Now given Canada has won 13 gold ( the most ever for a host nation) and are tied for the most god medals ever. The boys have a little more motivation this gold would push us over the top the most Gold ever; So hang on to your Hat this is going to be a good one.

Go CANADA GO; get out there and play like the girls!!

The Alcoa SuperSnake wheels should be arriving in the ShelbyStore on or about 4 January 2010

I wish nbc would cut to the pre game coverage on the hockey game and get rid of the nordic coverage allready. :angry22:

Scotty

Time to show those "HOSERS" we can beat them at their own Game "EH"????????

:hysterical:

Go "TEAM USA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Hey DuhDuhT, what you got to say now after you diss us in the title line...and by the way, Canada has more Golds in these games than any other country ever in the winter games...and don't even try that come back about total medal count, case closed!

Hey DuhDuhT, what you got to say now after you diss us in the title line...and by the way, Canada has more Golds in these games than any other country ever in the winter games...and don't even try that come back about total medal count, case closed!

TOTAL METAL COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL METAL COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL METAL COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute:

Great Game and congradulations Canada.............We are all one TEAM/NORTH AMERICANS.......

However technically we are tied 1-1 so next game decides it............... :hysterical:

Oh boy. This is a hard choice. Both have supported the US soldiers here alot and one canadian in particular gave me the coolest Christmas present and pecan things :drool:

Can't they both win???? :redcard:

:salute:

Hi Jen!! Stay Safe!!

Congratulations to Team Canada - they won it the hard way. If Team USA had to lose, that's the way to do it - overtime in the final game to one of the best players ever.

What do ya say Canada - should we lace 'em up and go best 2 out of 3?

By the way - here's the fair way to do the medal count: each gold gets 3 points, silver 2, and bronze 1. Add them all up and there you go, And no, I didn't think this up just because it gives the USA the medal lead. :happy feet:

I don't mind Canada winning, I just wish anyone but Crosby had scored the winning goal.

Yup I can think of a half dozen players that work there a-- off

that I would have rather seen them score the wining goal..

Archived