TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rogers Arkansas Sighting

JeffIsHereToo

How is Rogers and why are you there? My Grandparents moved there in the 50's and I used to go visit every summer. Spent a lot of time at Lake Atlanta. We got to go to a lot of the places that were later flooded by Beaver Dam. Oh yeah, a fellow named Sam Walton had a convenience store on the highway.....

How is Rogers and why are you there? My Grandparents moved there in the 50's and I used to go visit every summer. Spent a lot of time at Lake Atlanta. We got to go to a lot of the places that were later flooded by Beaver Dam. Oh yeah, a fellow named Sam Walton had a convenience store on the highway.....

LONG STORY!

;-)

• 2 months later...

Sorry for long delay in the post...Have not been on TS in ages. GT-H 242 in Rogers is mine...

Brian Carlson

nolastyankee

Another GTH in Arkansas. I will be bringing my 2006 GTH #457 to the Mid-America show in Tulsa and then plan to spend a little time at my second home (hopefully soon to be my only home) outside of Mt. Ida, Arkansas, Montgomery County. Several TS members are from Arkansas, maybe some day we could have our own little show in Arkansas, my cabin-home sits on five acres, has a paved road, and plenty of parking, clear fresh creek for fun etc. ( CollierCreekCabin.com) regards, Larry Miller

• 3 weeks later...

No, I didn't make Eureka, but will definitely be in Tulsa. My GT-H (Hertzie in our house) is presently 'naked'...I peeled the stripes this weekend and it goes for painted stripes (top and side) and a full re-clear on Monday. It's a 50-50 shot whether I will make Tulsa in the Hertz. If not, I'll come over in my Unique Cobra.

Jeff - where are you located?

No, I didn't make Eureka, but will definitely be in Tulsa. My GT-H (Hertzie in our house) is presently 'naked'...I peeled the stripes this weekend and it goes for painted stripes (top and side) and a full re-clear on Monday. It's a 50-50 shot whether I will make Tulsa in the Hertz. If not, I'll come over in my Unique Cobra.

Jeff - where are you located?

Not sure I am making it to Tulsa. It's my Navy Reserve weekend. But I'm sure I'll catch up with you one day soon! I live in Rogers not too far from the Promenade. There was a GTH at the Eureka Springs show that looked really nice.

• 5 months later...

Not sure I am making it to Tulsa. It's my Navy Reserve weekend. But I'm sure I'll catch up with you one day soon! I live in Rogers not too far from the Promenade. There was a GTH at the Eureka Springs show that looked really nice.

jeff that was me. thanks. hope you can make it to tulsa. i hope my army training doesn't get in the way suposed to goto springfield around about that same time.

Archived