TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner

zeefree

Well, I bought my dream car, 2007 Torch red with white stripes GT500!!!! I bought the car last summer with only 183 miles on it for 40k, a steal. I can't wait til spring comes to drive the beast again.

I'm really not that new here, I bought my membership a couple of months back. Just been working like crazy and haven't had the time to post anything.

Hope to get to know you guys!! Take care.

ZeeFree

Well, I bought my dream car, 2007 Torch red with white stripes GT500!!!! I bought the car last summer with only 183 miles on it for 40k, a steal. I can't wait til spring comes to drive the beast again.

I'm really not that new here, I bought my membership a couple of months back. Just been working like crazy and haven't had the time to post anything.

Hope to get to know you guys!! Take care.

ZeeFree

Congrats!! Wish mine still had 183 mils on it ha-ha, but I've been driving the heck out of it for the past couple years, and absolutely loving every minute of it! Hope you get some drive time when the weather gets better!

TS is such a great place, and you can just get feedback on anything that you could imagine doing on the car.

Welcome ;)

Archived