TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Hang at Shelby Today!

Jer

Just got back from Shelby, we were treated to a great tour of the factory by Gary Patterson and Roger, and got to see the two GT350s that are set up as Pace Cars for this weekend's NASCAR action. Very cool, thanks to all at Shelby for this weekend's activities!

Jer

pacecar.jpg

pacecar.jpg

Just got back from Shelby, we were treated to a great tour of the factory by Gary Patterson and Roger, and got to see the two GT350s that are set up as Pace Cars for this weekend's NASCAR action. Very cool, thanks to all at Shelby for this weekend's activities!

Jer

post-12143-126724420789_thumb.jpg

What's up with the wheels? I thought the 350 had Cragar wheels??? These look good, too!

What's up with the wheels? I thought the 350 had Cragar wheels??? These look good, too!

To run on a NASCAR track, the wheels need to receive their certification. There wasnt enough time for this race. So this is a "Pace Car only" neccessity.

Jer

those Razors- wheels look great on the GT 350. :drool:

Oh YEAH they do! Having seen it, I now prefer them, actually.

Jer

Jer

pacecar.jpg

You only took ONE Photo? Come on, post some more............. Glad you had a blast, I have been wanting to visit there for a long time. Gary is a great guy.

You only took ONE Photo? Come on, post some more............. Glad you had a blast, I have been wanting to visit there for a long time. Gary is a great guy.

There were no other photos that haven't been posted here many times before, so I kept it down to the one unique one.

For a few more from Race Day, check out:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2052239&id=1472254242&l=0a8219717e

Feel free to "friend" me on Facebook, too...

Jer

Archived