TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby CS67 Wheels

BCPD199

that is correct.....

That would suck, I really like the CS67's. They look like the originals that came on the '67-'68 Shelbys. They're no longer offered on the Shelby parts site. Any idea where I can confirm fitment?

That would suck, I really like the CS67's. They look like the originals that came on the '67-'68 Shelbys. They're no longer offered on the Shelby parts site. Any idea where I can confirm fitment?

They DEFINITELY do NOT fit. They hit the front caliper and would require you to shim them out too far. The CS66's do fit. I have them on my car now. I really had wanted the 67's to fit myself but it just wasn't going to happen. To me the 66's resemble the optional shelby wheel on the 1966 shelbys ( im guessing thus the part number) and im very happy with them.

They DEFINITELY do NOT fit. They hit the front caliper and would require you to shim them out too far. The CS66's do fit. I have them on my car now. I really had wanted the 67's to fit myself but it just wasn't going to happen. To me the 66's resemble the optional shelby wheel on the 1966 shelbys ( im guessing thus the part number) and im very happy with them.

Tungsten, any chance of posting pics? You saved me about grand so far, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm what others said, the CS67 doesn't clear our calipers. Real shame because I soooo would have bought the '67 style.

CS Wheels is in the middle of swapping wheel mfg. right now. They're running out of some wheels right now; but should see them back in stock by the end of May.

I wish they would change the offset of the 67 design just a little bit so they'd clear. But the lips would be shallower and the center section probably wouldn't look correct any more.

I didn't think I'd like the chrome; but it looks great against the gray. I still don't understand why the CS67's won't fit. I was on the shelbywheels.com site and the size and offset are the same between them and the CS66's.

I didn't think I'd like the chrome; but it looks great against the gray. I still don't understand why the CS67's won't fit. I was on the shelbywheels.com site and the size and offset are the same between them and the CS66's.

The 67's are a very straight angled spoke were as the 66's have a slight arc to the spoke allowing it to clear the larger brakes,......don't feel bad,they were my first choice also but it just wasn't going to happen .....you'd have to shim them out way too far for them too clear and at that point they'd look goofy. I'll bet you'd be very happy w/ the 66's. what color is your car ?

The 67's are a very straight angled spoke were as the 66's have a slight arc to the spoke allowing it to clear the larger brakes,......don't feel bad,they were my first choice also but it just wasn't going to happen .....you'd have to shim them out way too far for them too clear and at that point they'd look goofy. I'll bet you'd be very happy w/ the 66's. what color is your car ?

It's a Vapor 'vert. I've e-mailed and tried calling shelbywheels.com with no response. Who's got the best price?

• 1 year later...

Has anybody installed the CS67 wheels on their GT500? If so, any pics, and best place to buy them. Likes/dislikes? I don't see them available on the Shelby Store site. Thanks.

I had them with the black on my red 07 GT and they looked awesome. Everyone who saw them loved them also and never saw another one with them. Just traded it for a 09 GT500 a couple months ago. See attached photo. Wish the 18 inch version would fit on my Alloy Metallic Shelby.

post-33258-0-72300100-1308073987_thumb.jpg

post-33258-0-72300100-1308073987_thumb.jpg

Archived