TEAM SHELBY FORUM

http://www.tristatestallions.com/ (Shelby Section Added!)

sgt1020

Anyone in NJ, NY, or PA interested in joining register now! The site just added a Shelby Section for those with Shelby's or those who are just Shelby enthusiasts.

The Shelby Section will organize various meets, cruises and will attend any tristatestallions events or shows.

What happened to the NJ Shelby club you were starting? :lurk:

People from Shelby never got back to me and making a website was extremely stressful. Eric from Tristatestallions offered to put up a shelby section to their website that I could moderate and post events and cruises. He just bought a 2010 GT500 (Grabber Blue/White Stripes). There's a bunch of Shelby guys already joining so don't hesitate! :peelout:

People from Shelby never got back to me and making a website was extremely stressful. Eric from Tristatestallions offered to put up a shelby section to their website that I could moderate and post events and cruises. He just bought a 2010 GT500 (Grabber Blue/White Stripes). There's a bunch of Shelby guys already joining so don't hesitate! :peelout:

I thought we were going to use this website as the place to gather, talk and arrange to meet, cruise and so forth....kinda like we already do but in a sub group specific to NJ

didnt really see the need to start a whole new website...........but hey, when this thing gets off the ground, let me know....I always down to meet some new Mustang folks.

I thought we were going to use this website as the place to gather, talk and arrange to meet, cruise and so forth....kinda like we already do but in a sub group specific to NJ

didnt really see the need to start a whole new website...........but hey, when this thing gets off the ground, let me know....I always down to meet some new Mustang folks.

The only thing with that is, through this website its difficult to find a lot of guys in the local area. On the tristatestangs website there's already a ton of guys with Shelby's in the area. Im always ready to cruise and head to events or meets, I just figured having more than one place to gather guys to cruise would be a better idea.

I still will post cruise dates and events on here too don't get me wrong!

The only thing with that is, through this website its difficult to find a lot of guys in the local area. On the tristatestangs website there's already a ton of guys with Shelby's in the area. Im always ready to cruise and head to events or meets, I just figured having more than one place to gather guys to cruise would be a better idea.

I still will post cruise dates and events on here too don't get me wrong!

I will look forward to a cruise / meet

Archived