TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Apology thread -

Frank S

The "Help me Tim" thread seems to have been closed before I could apologize for my thoughtless post.

I had no call to say "boy" to "sincitykid". Tim, I hope you will accept my apology.

And get someone to fix the system.

Cheers!

(You can close this thread now, too ... unless you think it might be needed in the future.)

The "Help me Tim" thread seems to have been closed before I could apologize for my thoughtless post.

I had no call to say "boy" to "sincitykid". Tim, I hope you will accept my apology.

Cheers!

(You can close this thread now, too ... unless you think it might be needed in the future.)

Hey oh what about you calling me a Troll !!! I rather be called bedwetter or fat boy :devil2::stirpot: and I also would like to pre- apoligize for any future comments that would cause anyone to feel or be uncomfortable :barf:

Cheers!

ACCEPTED! I want nothing more than to help, so anyone on here is welcome to email, call, or otherwise ask for help here. Thanks for owning your statement! :salute:

ACCEPTED! I want nothing more than to help, so anyone on here is welcome to email, call, or otherwise ask for help here. Thanks for owning your statement! :salute:

Thank you, Tim. You're very generous.

Tim is ok just call you in the middle of just to hear your voice ???

Archived