TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Here

Onirb

New here saying hi. Saw this 2009 on the lot and said I am not getting any younger. Here it is with my alarm system.

P2220161-1.jpg

Great attitude, drive it, enjoy it, and share your experiences with the Team Shelby forum. Maybe I'll bump into you at one of the Florida car shows. I'm located just north of Orlando. best regards, Larry Miller

Great attitude, drive it, enjoy it, and share your experiences with the Team Shelby forum. Maybe I'll bump into you at one of the Florida car shows. I'm located just north of Orlando. best regards, Larry Miller

We probably have bumped into each other already. I just went to the show at Waterford and most likely heading to the Fantasy of Flight show in April. I live near UCF. Unfortunately Wolfgang(the dog) will get no ride in this one as he use to in my previous GT/CS.

Congratulations on your new sweetheart, awesome security system and welcome to this mighty fine place.

Just a tip, watch out for a guy named Rufdraft..........he posts from inside a mental institution.......

........we have all grown to kind of think of him as a pet....he is harmless.........dont worry. :salute:

j/k...........there are some great folks here..........

Congratulations on your new sweetheart, awesome security system and welcome to this mighty fine place.

Just a tip, watch out for a guy named Rufdraft..........he posts from inside a mental institution.......

........we have all grown to kind of think of him as a pet....he is harmless.........dont worry. :salute:

Hey mike lets see how many time Rufdraft be drug and wakes up in the mental ward, I got everyone beat 6 times and 1 time 3 armed cops and for your punishment you will be visited by a fat greasy italian with only basil for cover!!!!

By the way welcome to party where the crazies live!!!

j/k...........there are some great folks here..........

Archived