TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Membership box

HbgCoach

Robert & Sharon keep making these Membership renewal packages better & better each year! I was exstatic to say the least with all the great merchandise included. My only complaint is that the window decal has a small crease in it. I am afraid to apply it; as I had the same problem last year. We had 2 then, but only 1 this year. Not sure how to apply this year's edition; as last year I ended up using both during Show season, as they didn't stay on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated; as well as where I can get areplacement for both years. I like to keep the ride current; & take Pride in my Membership.

My favorite items are the new Team pin & matching key chain. It is a cool way to very incospicuously show who we are. Once again a hearty thanks to Robert, Sharon; & everyone of our Club!

Best Always!

Coach

Robert & Sharon keep making these Membership renewal packages better & better each year! I was exstatic to say the least with all the great merchandise included. My only complaint is that the window decal has a small crease in it. I am afraid to apply it; as I had the same problem last year. We had 2 then, but only 1 this year. Not sure how to apply this year's edition; as last year I ended up using both during Show season, as they didn't stay on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated; as well as where I can get areplacement for both years. I like to keep the ride current; & take Pride in my Membership.

My favorite items are the new Team pin & matching key chain. It is a cool way to very incospicuously show who we are. Once again a hearty thanks to Robert, Sharon; & everyone of our Club!

Best Always!

Coach

Just received my Team Shelby package also. Great stuff and far more than you get with any other car club including that "other" Shelby club. Keep up the good work.

Best Always!

Coach

I've found that spraying the inside of the windshield with a small amount of water and then applying the cling and using a credit card or squeegee wrapped in a paper towel to remove the water and smooth out the cling works great! I've had my first one on the inside of my front windshield for 2 years now and not a bit of problem with it...give it a try, I think you'll like the results...no air bubbles anywhere!

Carl

The shirt is now Black so I have the past 2 years Blue ones and now a Black. The sticker is different in a good way in my opinion. It comes with a nice Pin and Key Chain. It is another fantastic package!!!!

As far as how much the membership cost I think it is like $49 per year or something, I would pay more than that just for this Package, the rest of the benefits of it are Free!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Best Always!

Coach

Just an idea you may try. I placed my window sticker on a piece of Plexiglass, cuts square and fits nice on the dash or back window, stays nice looking. You can add a non skid back on the plexi also. Just a thought.

Hmmm, I renewed on February 4, so something ain't right!

Sam

No you should have gotten your stuff by now. I have asked Tim to look into this. He is a little behind with all the work he has to do but I have asked him to get caught up on the emails about missing packages by the end of the week.

Sharon

No you should have gotten your stuff by now. I have asked Tim to look into this. He is a little behind with all the work he has to do but I have asked him to get caught up on the emails about missing packages by the end of the week.

Sharon

Hey Sharon,

PM sent.

Thank you!

Jim

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

When I joined in January I received my package right away. In the package was a slip of paper about receiving my membership cards later. Are they available yet ?

Thank you,

HAWKBARR

Barry Hawkins

Hi Sharon,

When I joined in January I received my package right away. In the package was a slip of paper about receiving my membership cards later. Are they available yet ?

Thank you,

HAWKBARR

Barry Hawkins

Email TimH@ shelbamerican.com and ask to send you a new card.

Sharon

Archived