TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for sound clip....

ZXMustang

I don't have a sound clip but I was running the Magnapaks with a off road X pipe and it droned very bad and would give me the worst damn headache if I drove it for over an hour at a time. Since then I've installed long tubes with cats and the magnapacks and I couldn't be happier only has a very slight drone but it has very deep big block sound to it now.

I don't have a sound clip but I was running the Magnapaks with a off road X pipe and it droned very bad and would give me the worst damn headache if I drove it for over an hour at a time. Since then I've installed long tubes with cats and the magnapacks and I couldn't be happier only has a very slight drone but it has very deep big block sound to it now.

Thanks for the heads up. Right now I just have the JBA axleback with the 4" tips with the stock mid and stock manafolds. Mine too drones like crazy. I was hoping a straight through muffler would not drone like that, but I gues they can too. I still wanna hear them if anyone has a clip. There are tons of clips of this combo on the GT, and it sounds just nasty hot.

I have catless x pipe and have tried different mufflers tried kr's way way to loud could here me comming driving slow 1 block away also tried ford racing or shelby gt mufflers way way to loud then tried the stock mufflers still loud but perfect sound no drone but I dont like the tips going to cut the 4inch tips off shelby gt mufflers and weld on the stogk mufflers hope this helps 428cj

Archived